Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict Mayweather will win easy just like he did vs Guerrero.  If Canelo doesn't ko Mayweather within the first 2 rds Mayweather is gonna cruise to a easy UD victory.  Canelo hasn't fought anybody yet.  His best win to date is vs Trout who barely beat Cotto.  

People really comparing Guerrero who was fighting two weight classes too high for his own good, and Canelo :lol: ok. But you guys are the same ones who predicted that Trout would box circles around him too.

People really comparing Guerrero who was fighting two weight classes too high for his own good, and Canelo
laugh.gif
ok. But you guys are the same ones who predicted that Trout would box circles around him too.
What? Guerrero fought Berto at Welterweight before the Floyd fight and his next fight is gonna be at 147 lbs too so how is he fighting 2 weight classes too high?     Besides Trout who has Canelo beat that wasn't washed up?  Canelo was out of gas by the 6th rd in his last fight.  What do you think is gonna happen when he has to make 152 lbs for this fight?   Blowing up 20 lbs the day of the fight is gonna be a disaster vs Floyd who has always been known to be in tip top shape.   Floyd is just gonna pick and pop his way to a UD win unless Canelo can hurt him early before he gets his timing down. 

Last edited:
**** dont go lumping everyone in on that falsehood. I aint never Been a trout guy.

although, Canelo and Trout are same level fighters.

Dont go actin like Canelo Dominated Trout tho. was a Very Close fight.

**** dont go lumping everyone in on that falsehood. I aint never Been a trout guy.

although, Canelo and Trout are same level fighters.

Dont go actin like Canelo Dominated Trout tho. was a Very Close fight.
I agree I actually thought Trout won the fight.  It was very close though.  

Why is this at 152? Mayweather looks extra dumb after those Cotto-Pacquiao and DLH-Pacquiao comments if he really makes this a catch-weight or adds any stipulations for fight night weight. Floyd needs to fight this guy at his weight, like he claimed he did with Cotto. He's going to box his head off regardless. It just gives the haters more fuel.

When has floyd ever given a F' what "Haters" say?

just bc Floyd is the 154 lb champ doesnt mean he'a a 154 lb fighter. He just happened to move up and win that crown.

Floyd is a 147 lb fighter.

different note, and just thinking outloud,
If its so taxing on Canelo to go down one weight class, why wont he fight the bigger guys who he naturally matches up against (middleweights & super Mids) ?

btw, just by Floyd taking this fight, it shows me how little he thinks of Canelo's chances.

Last edited:

just bc Floyd is the 154 lb champ doesnt mean he'a a 154 lb fighter. He just happened to move up and win that crown.

If its so taxing on Canelo to go down one weight class, why wont he fight the bigger guys who he naturally matches up against (middleweights & super Mids) ?

btw, just by Floyd taking this fight, it shows me how little he thinks of Canelo's chances.
I agree and with every Canelo fan crying about the 2 lbs why doesn't Canelo move up to 160 to face Martinez, GGG, or even Quillin?  Why not 168 lbs vs Ward?   Canelo comes into the fights weighting 170 lbs or more on fight night.   

laugh.gif
he hasn't even moved to 160 yet and he's 22, let him live.
laugh.gif
I agree but I just hate how everyone is crying now that the fight was made at 152 lbs.     Canelo is naturally a bigger guy then Mayweather.  Canelo called out Mayweather and Floyd is the cash cow so he made Canelo come down 2 lbs to fight him.  

btw, just by Floyd taking this fight, it shows me how little he thinks of Canelo's chances

yup

I agree but I just hate how everyone is crying now that the fight was made at 152 lbs.     Canelo is naturally a bigger guy then Mayweather.  Canelo called out Mayweather and Floyd is the cash cow so he made Canelo come down 2 lbs to fight him.  
The only people crying are people that want to see Floyd get KO'ed. They don't give a **** who does it either. They just want it done 
laugh.gif

:lol: he hasn't even moved to 160 yet and he's 22, let him live. :lol:

Right, but those people have a problem with him willing to meet Cotto at 154, but not Canelo. But it's only right that the person who wants the fight has to make sacrifices. So there's going to be arguments for both sides. I really don't care, I just want to see the fight.

He's not going to though, he'll out box Canelo to a decision like clockwork.

Canelo has a punchers chance especially with the weight difference but May is a way better boxer at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom