OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Picked up Rice off waivers this week
pimp.gif

Welp. I'm down 20 with Brady, Demaryius and Gostkowski left to play. He's got Gronk and Chiefs D. I just need Demaryius and the Broncos to go off and I gotta chance...

Sat Donald Brown Thursday after contemplating for a long time, but started Bobby Rainey today :smokin
Also picked up the Giants D this morning since I aint wanna take my chances with San Frans D...my G-MEN were good for SOMETHING this year...6-5 with this money team...1 more win should sneak me into the playoffs

I need Decker to not get outscored by 33 points by Welker, Gronk, and Stewart to be 8-3 wit my other $$ team...im scared :rolleyes

Down 12 with Demaryius to play and he has Olsen left, I hope Demaryrius has a big game and I thought I would get an easy W this week 
mean.gif

Totally destroying this cat by 71 pts lol. All my starters (including my D/ST and kicker) scored double digit pts

3rd win in a row :smokin

My team getting hot at just the right time

I need a Panthers D mini miracle. Down by 26.5 with just them left. Thanks a lot Jordan Reed, Jordan Cameron, and Keenum... :smh:

What happened to Welker? I was on my way back home so I didn't see the hit. How bad was it?

Last edited:
Man I hope Welker is alright, I got Marshawn and Foles on bye this upcoming week so I need a QB and possibly another WR if he's out. I don't think he will be though Sunday night against his old team.

I hate fantasy football. Gonna give me a heart attack one day. lmao

In one of my leagues, in a PPR and .5 point per completion.

Im somehow winning 79-56.

WTF. lol

Last edited:
^ exactly. I hate when people post rosters from those types of leagues. Dudes got Brady, Calvin, McCoy, Jamal Charles, Jimmy Graham and Brandon Marshall and are like "hey what do you guys think of my team?"

Thank god I traded Keenan, Gio and Ellington for B-Marsh, Steven Jackson and Michael Floyd just a couple days ago. Floyd was just a random throw in and he got me like 29 points :lol:

Back
Top Bottom