OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I had a feeling Floyd would do well. The dude that owns him in my league had him benched and lost in a close one.

I lost this week as well thanks to my receivers doing nothing. I placed a claim on Holmes so let's see if I could grab him off the wire.

Down 45 with Cam, Gronk and Dobson left and he has Greg Olsen left.. Standard scoring.. Do I have a shot??????

Down 45 with Cam, Gronk and Dobson left and he has Greg Olsen left.. Standard scoring.. Do I have a shot??????

You definitely have a shot. Olsen is boom or bust every week. He could end up with 1 catch for 12 yards for all you know. Cam could end up with 25, Gronk 10-15 and Dobson is their deep threat so maybe he has a big night with the Panthers focusing on everybody else on the Pats offense.

hoping dobson can put up a good night...

down 4 going into tonight.. my opponent has Panthers D

finally snapped my 6 game losing streak thanks to forte and j. bell for the big plays. :smokin

Down 21... I've got Cam, he's got Steve Smith.  I'm thinking this is another L.
ohwell.gif

Down 56.8 with Brady and Gronkowski to go tonight. PPR league. If they both replicate their stats from 2 weeks ago then I got the W :lol:.

Gosh damn can Aaron Rodgers hurry up and get right? Last two weeks I've burned waivers on Cutler and Keenum, only to have them not play entire games. :smh: 

Gosh damn can Aaron Rodgers hurry up and get right? Last two weeks I've burned waivers on Cutler and Keenum, only to have them not play entire games. :smh: 
i think the initail forecast for his return was 3 weeks, i just traded for jordy on my leagues deadline day. put up 17 points for me yesterday
nthat.gif

still need big games from cam and steve smith though

Keenum hurt me severely this week.

This! In Fantasy as well as FanDuel. Him and Jordan Reed :smh:

Thinking about picking up Chris Ogbonnaya right now but don't really have anyone I can afford to drop. Trying to trade Jordan Cameron and Roddy White for Delanie Walker. Hope it gets accepted and goes through before the deadline...

Down 38...got Tom, Gronk && Panthers D still. 

If I win, cool. If I don't..well, I probably won't care much cause that'll likely mean that my boys got the W in the real game tonight. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom