OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Up 13 with only Cam Newton left and my opponent has Ridley and Amendola. Do I have a shot on winning?

Last edited:
@ Baydestrian408  I'd be shocked if we ended up producing negative points from a fantasy perspective. Shouldn't happen...

@Mczoot I think you'll be straight...especially if we can get a consistent pass rush against Tom.

@HoosierDaddy317  Depends on how the game's played, imo...have only allowed 2 rushing TDs all year so far, and I think Dobson has the best WR matchup against our secondary tonight, so you'll have more than a shot to pull out the W. Cam's gonna need 2 TDs himself though to be safe, I think.

im down 25 and i got Cam and Carolina D going vs. his Vereen...so far so good. im gonna need 2 more sacks, a fumble recovery for a TD or 2, and 4 TD from Cam. thanks :lol:

If you play PPR, Vereen killing it right now. I'm just glad my dude is back. He solidifies my flex spot now.

Welp, I've lost my last 2 out of 3.

8-3 now but still will be in first place. Glad I had that cushion and glad my bye weeks are OVER!

Killing it in two leagues, but in the league I needed 6 from the panthers, I got 5, and tied for the THIRD TIME. ugh

It's the only league that I'm playing in where I'm not the commish, and it's the only one without decimal scoring. Frustrates the hell outta me.

What service are ya'll playin through? I tried yahoo for the first time this year and don't like it at all.

I like ESPN for the most part. Are NFL or CBS any good?

I don't know how I'm still alive in the NT Keeper league. :lol:

Clinched a berth in two my other leagues and looks like I'll be the #1. Lost after 3 in a row in my big money league and despite being top 4 in points, looks like I'll miss out. Can't afford to lose much in a 14-teamer. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom