OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

i have hauschka as well. i kept him and dropped someone else on my team since its seattle bye week. hes been money for me.

Exactly! If it was any other kicker they would have been dropped, but he has been money so far. My WR's are Dez, Gordon, Alshon, Roddy, and Allen. I would drop Allen for Gostkowski. I just don't know if I should.

Exactly! If it was any other kicker they would have been dropped, but he has been money so far. My WR's are Dez, Gordon, Alshon, Roddy, and Allen. I would drop Allen for Gostkowski. I just don't know if I should.
if u was looking for a wr to drop..it would be roddy.

but at the same time...gostkowski hasnt been that bad either. in my league, hauschka leads him by 4 pts.

My opponent has Sproles and Gonzo :lol:

im still not confident, mainly because of A, Peterson :smh:

if u was looking for a wr to drop..it would be roddy.

but at the same time...gostkowski hasnt been that bad either. in my league, hauschka leads him by 4 pts.

Can't drop Roddy now that he's playing tonight :smh: . In my league he leads Gostkowski by 9. I may drop him and then pick up hauschka, but depending on how the weekend goes, I may just not play a kicker this week. I already clinched a playoff spot in this league.

Can't drop Roddy now that he's playing tonight
mean.gif
. In my league he leads Gostkowski by 9. I may drop him and then pick up hauschka, but depending on how the weekend goes, I may just not play a kicker this week. I already clinched a playoff spot in this league.
ahh thats right..duhhhh 
laugh.gif

TY has more monster gms this season under his belt. So is it worth giving up gio fo f.jax? Depends on the matchups.

I'm playing against Jimmy, ugh. Good thing he had Colston in his Flex too though and he only got 6pts...

I hope this is the week Jordan Cameron decides to show up cause TE has been my weakest position these last 3 weeks with him and Reed not doing anything...

Any input on the Matt Ryan/Keenum/Tolzien decision this week?

Im going Keenum at this point. Just seeing if anyone thinks Ryan is the smarter choice. Or if people have a feeling about Tolzien playing Min this week after Keenum got that short leash last weekend. 

Really want to start to Saints D tonight but I think I'll ride with the Panthers.

With sproles out tonight and Ridley facing den sun would I be smart starting Pierre? Need a quick answer. Standard league btw(aside from 1 pt every 5 rushes and 1 every 5 receptions)

Standard scoring

TE: Cameron or Grahman?

Should I keep Hauschka or drop him and pick up Gostkowski? I'd prolly have to Keenan Allen, since our bench slots are small.

fitzgerald and fred jackson

for

TY hilton and gio bernard

i get fitz. good deal?

@ AI

Tolzien

@LB

Panthers D

@woody

Ridley was the smart choice

@bball

Grahman, always

@Bay

Keep SEA K

@Flithy

Dont. TY is all Andrew got, and Gio is the change of pace back and screen play back or Bengals

Who should I start?
PPR
2 RB & 1 Flex

Ben Tate vs JAX
Andre Brown vs DAL
Shane Vereen vs DEN
Ray Rice vs NYJ
Antonio Brown @ CLE
Alshon Jeffery @ STL

Right now I have Tate & Andre as my RBs with Vereen as my Flex.

Also, is Delanie Walker @ OAK worth a start over Greg Olsen @ MIA?

Who should I start?
PPR
2 RB & 1 Flex

Ben Tate vs JAX
Andre Brown vs DAL
Shane Vereen vs DEN
Ray Rice vs NYJ
Antonio Brown @ CLE
Alshon Jeffery @ STL

tate and andre brown are excellent choices this week.  for the flex, i would take alshon jeffery this week.  rice is playing against nyj, and they have an above average run defense.  antonio brown will be shut down by joe haden (when he wants to).  vereen is a good choice as well.  but id gamble with jeffery

Who should I start?
PPR
2 RB & 1 Flex

Ben Tate vs JAX
Andre Brown vs DAL
Shane Vereen vs DEN
Ray Rice vs NYJ
Antonio Brown @ CLE
Alshon Jeffery @ STL

Andre Brown and Ben Tate

Vereen at Flex

I would start Olsen over Walker
whos the better start this week in non ppr

andre brown vs dallas

or

shane vereen vs denver
Andre Brown

Clinched the playoffs :smokin

Trading away the chiefs D for the panthers D (week 15 vs Jets)

and picked up the titans D (week 16 vs Jax)

I had to pick up Raiders defense for this week so it pushed me back on the waivers. So the #1 team with a 10-1 record ended up scooping up Bengals defense off waivers this morning. So pissed....

do you guys think i should start RGIII against the niners or pick up another qb. Big ben, eli manning, alex smith, carson palmer are still available

sat sproles and will have to start ryan matthews vs KC in a ppr. hoping he gets a goal line touch at the very least. 

traded for jordy this past week so i hope my WR's( have dez and welker satrting too)  help compensate with the points. Charles is my other starting RB. 

i think im lined up good for the playoffs

Cam

Charles, mccoy, sproles, matthews

dez, welker, jordy, steve smith, stevie johnson, crabtree

Reed, ( picked up housler just in case Reed doesnt play) 

KC Defense

Succop

Bowman 

To clarify, I was talking about garret graham. :lol:

Is it crazy to start him over Cameron this week? Graham gets to face the jags d so I liked that matchup.

Back
Top Bottom