OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Need a defense this week, i own chicago but not trusting them even thought they're facing stl.

Ten D vs oak

or

Zona D vs Indy

Also, standard league pick 2

Leveon Bell vs cle

Stevan Ridley vs den

Pierre Thomas vs atl

Shane Vereen vs den

Ray Rice vs nyj

having trouble deciding if i should start witten or pick up delanie walker. I own dez so i'm not sure if starting witten is a good idea although he went off week 1 against nyg
Tennesee

Gell and Ridley

Start Witten

James Jones vs Vikings or Michael Floyd vs Colts?
I would probably go with Floyd.

Need some of your much appreciated help here:

My Starting Rb's are in place (AP & Woodhead)

I need to choose 4 out of these 6 Wr's (Full PPR League)

-Anquan Boldin @ WAS

-Roddy White vs NO

-Eric Decker vs DEN

-James Jones vs MIN

-Harry Douglas vs NO

-Kenny Stills @ ATL

Any and all help will be appreciated.
Decker

Boldin

Jones

White/Douglas/Stills

No lie...im not eem confident with my decision. Decker is for sure. But the rest man is honestly a toss up.

My gut is telling me to roll with Matty Ice vs the Saints cause it's TNF and it's a division game but this dude cannot get any protection. I'm thinking of picking up Palmer or Flacco. Who should I get fellas?

I dropped Matty Ice weeks ago and never looked back, Foles in one league as a replacement and Palmer in the other.

The way Palmer performed last week (yes it's the Jaguars), I'm sticking with him as a no brainer. The offense has looked a lot sharper.

Plus I stay away from TNF

safe to say im going on a 2 game losing streak. forced to play Brian Leonard and Tavon Austin :smh:

I hate TNF games but I think I'm going to start Colston tonight.

How do you guys feel about TY Hilton this week? Pat Peterson is going to be all over him which worries me.

My lineup looks krazy, in a bad way, this week in one league:

QB - Keenum
RB - CJ2K
RB - Donald Brown
WR - Demaryius Thomas
WR - Hilton or Keenan Allen
TE - V.Davis
Flex - Colston
Def - Titans
K - Bailey

:rolleyes :x :smh:

How do you guys feel about TY Hilton this week? Pat Peterson is going to be all over him which worries me.

QB - Keenum
RB - CJ2K
RB - Donald Brown
WR - Demaryius Thomas
TE - V.Davis
Flex - Colston
Def - Titans
K - Bailey

:lol: Keenum?

I think Shaub is back bro

Just a quick thought:

I have a gut feeling that AP will be shutdown soon. He's been having groin issues and with Ponder being named the starter, it's clear the Vikings have no problem with tanking. His injury plus him being the cornerstone of the franchise makes me think they'll let Toby ride out the rest of the year at some point soon. Most likely fantasy playoffs.

Traditioanlly, Thursday night games have been plodders and horrible for fantasy, but this year there has been some very good and entertaining games. I've had friends tell me they didn't start a certain player simply because of TNF only to get burned when that player goes off. So, just a cautionary tale. Saints should still get theirs.

Not a fant of any Colts now except Fleener. Without the ability to truly threaten opponents with the run, that entire offense is hampered. A matchups against PP just piles on. They probably try and keep T.Y. in the slot to impose a favorable matchup, but I don't know if the Cardinals will react in kind.

Last edited:

QB - Keenum
RB - CJ2K
RB - Donald Brown
WR - Demaryius Thomas
TE - V.Davis
Flex - Colston
Def - Titans
K - Bailey

:lol: Keenum?

I think Shaub is back bro

Keenum is starting, Kubiak said it on Monday.

I mean..he should be ok. I can see him having a great game, bad game and just a decent game. :lol:

If he's the best option then you role with him, no doubt.

Maybe you should've lost faith in Kubiak for making that dumbass decision. He's a 1st year starter with 4 games under his belt playing with a depleted offense and still has managed 8TDs/1 INT, almost 1,000 passing yards, plus a QB rating of 100.0 ... Yes he's struggled in the 2nd half of games but you don't bench the kid.

I can't stand people that are out of playoff contention meanwhile they're holding the top two defenses for no reason and won't make any trades.

Maybe you should've lost faith in Kubiak for making that dumbass decision. He's a 1st year starter with 4 games under his belt playing with a depleted offense and still has managed 8TDs/1 INT, almost 1,000 passing yards, plus a QB rating of 100.0 ... Yes he's struggled in the 2nd half of games but you don't bench the kid.

I agree.

Kubiak doing that did more harm than good...

I can't stand people that are out of playoff contention meanwhile they're holding the top two defenses for no reason and won't make any trades.
what i hate more is that they dont fix their lineups the last 2-3 weeks. Teams in playoff race getting free W's

what i hate more is that they dont fix their lineups the last 2-3 weeks. Teams in playoff race getting free W's
:lol: I wish I played on of those... I'm in 4th and I play 3rd this week, 5th next, and 1st last... With Rodgers hurt. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom