OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

My Andre Brown and Olsen for his Trent Richardson and Julius Thomas?

Behind Brown I still have McCoy, Stacy and Steven Jackson at RB, but do you think the upgrade would be that substantial to give him up when I already have Olsen and Jordan Reed? I'd have to start either Trent or Steven Jackson this week in a must win too since McCoy is on a bye.

:lol: I wish I played on of those... I'm in 4th and I play 3rd this week, 5th next, and 1st last... With Rodgers hurt. :smh:
i play the top two teams weeks 12 and 13
frown.gif
 im in 5th place. Top 6 makes it to playoffs.

Behind Brown I still have McCoy, Stacy and Steven Jackson at RB, but do you think the upgrade would be that substantial to give him up when I already have Olsen and Jordan Reed? I'd have to start either Trent or Steven Jackson this week in a must win too since McCoy is on a bye.

He's got to have somebody better than Trent, you want no parts of T-Bag Richardson ...

If you could trade Brown for Thomas and pick up a RB off the wavier wire you might be in better shape. At this point, ANYBODY on the wire will give you more production than Richardson.

Pick 2 (PPR)

Colston vs ATL
Jeffries vs STL
Roddy White vs NO
Harry Douglas vs NO
Boykin vs Min

Its actually a 3 WR league and i got Dez. My flex is occupied by Jennings. (RB's are Gore and Rice)

Last edited:
PPR - FLEX

Woodhead @KC

or

Boldin @WAS

I'm leaning towards Woodhead since the Chiefs don't do a great job against pass catching backs.

Need to pick 2 out of these for RB slot:
Ridley vs Broncos
Tate vs Jaguars
Murray @ Giants
Andre Brown vs Cowboys

Need to pick 2 out of these for WR slot:
Marshall @ Rams
Gordon vs Steelers
Alshon Jeffery @ Rams
Cruz vs Cowboys

Also need to decide for my Offensive Player slot if I should start Case Keenum vs Jaguars or pick any one of those RB/WR listed above

Anybody? :nerd:

My gut says:
Ridley vs Broncos
Tate vs Jaguars
Murray @ Giants
Andre Brown vs Cowboys

Marshall @ Rams
Gordon vs Steelers
Alshon Jeffery @ Rams
Cruz vs Cowboys

and to roll with Keenum in the OP slot but thinking hard of sitting him for Cruz

Brahs, here's what i got:

RB: A. Morris, R. Rice, D. Brown, S. Vereen
WR: D. Thomas, T. Hilton, A. Jeffery, K. Allen

Got Brady at QB and Gronk at TE. 

I'm thinking Morris and Brown at RB, Thomas and Hilton at WR, and Jeffery at my flex.

What do you guys think?

Need a defense this week, i own chicago but not trusting them even thought they're facing stl.

Ten D vs oak
or
Zona D vs Indy

Also, standard league pick 2

Leveon Bell vs cle
Stevan Ridley vs den
Pierre Thomas vs atl
Shane Vereen vs den
Ray Rice vs nyj

having trouble deciding if i should start witten or pick up delanie walker. I own dez so i'm not sure if starting witten is a good idea although he went off week 1 against nyg

Need some of your much appreciated help here:

My Starting Rb's are in place (AP & Woodhead)

I need to choose 4 out of these 6 Wr's (Full PPR League)

-Anquan Boldin @ WAS
-Roddy White vs NO
-Eric Decker vs DEN
-James Jones vs MIN
-Harry Douglas vs NO
-Kenny Stills @ ATL

Any and all help will be appreciated.

James Jones vs Vikings or Michael Floyd vs Colts?

@jonwin

Ridley
Murray
Andre Brown FLEX

Marshall
Cruz

@Lucho

Morris
Rice
FLEX Brown

Thomas
Jeffrey

@woody2626

Ridley
Rice
Bell

@BennyIce47

Boldin
Decker
Douglas
Stills

@Buc Em

Jones

Ridley or Vereen for my flex in standard?
Matt Ryan or Philip Rivers for QB?

@Buc Em

Do it. Your losing Andre or Juilus Thomas.

Start Stacy and Steven

@ROYALTY D

Ridley

Matt

@dieswitjames

garcon
jordy
andre brown
rashad jennings

Colston or Leveon Bell tonight for FLEX? 

I'd go with LeVeon. The AFC north is wide open and bell for sure should get his touches against the browns because of Haden shutting down Antonio.

I swooped up Palmer and benching Matty Ice. I hope Matty Ice doesn't go off tonight.

Any input on the Matt Ryan/Keenum/Tolzien decision this week?

Im going Keenum at this point. Just seeing if anyone thinks Ryan is the smarter choice. Or if people have a feeling about Tolzien playing Min this week after Keenum got that short leash last weekend. 

Last edited:
With sproles out tonight and Ridley facing den sun would I be smart starting Pierre? Need a quick answer. Standard league btw(aside from 1 pt every 5 rushes and 1 every 5 receptions)

With sproles out tonight and Ridley facing den sun would I be smart starting Pierre? Need a quick answer. Standard league btw(aside from 1 pt every 5 rushes and 1 every 5 receptions)
Thomas has been the better play of the NO backs all year.  Denver can stop the run and Ridley seems to be on a short leash when he puts the ball on the ground; I fully expect a result similar to the one we saw Monday night with Vereen getting a lot of screens and dump offs.

Last edited:
Forced to start Mark Ingram because Gio and LeSean are both on bye.  I firmly expect him to have 0 points tonight.  I hate Mark Ingram.

Back
Top Bottom