OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Chiefs D may be the reason I lose this week
mean.gif
who u tellin bruh smh.

I got 64+ points from Marshall, Allen, and Woodhead but it hardly matters since Gordon is lighting me up to the tune of 43.7 points. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

It seems like every week I'm eating a 35+ point performance from one player on my opponent's team.

smh @ stacy getting the concussion. that cost me 10-20 points.

i need a miracle now to win. need 50 points from kaep, prater, and what's left of cj0k and jennings.

cant get my rb situation correct at all this season 
mean.gif

played donald brown..lays a goose egg. I really needed some points from him. My opponent is #2 in league and has Julius Thomas playing. Im hearing he might sit out. Hopefully Vereen does something for me tonight.

i need a quick add if Julius thomas can't go (i'm assuming he won't) would you guys go with Edelman or Dreessen? They're the only available guys who are available who still have a game this week. Standard scoring no ppr

i need a quick add if Julius thomas can't go (i'm assuming he won't) would you guys go with Edelman or Dreessen? They're the only available guys who are available who still have a game this week. Standard scoring no ppr
i would get the TE backing him up

Down 2 with Demaryius to play and he has Broncos D and Gronk 
sick.gif
 my bench easily could have put me up about 20

Down by 17.36....I have Vereen tonight and also have Vernon and Pierre going Monday Night. My opponent only has Matt Prater and Monte Ball left. I hope Ball doesn't do crap lol.

Up 8, and I got Tom/Gronk getting ready to do work (hopefully). He has Boldin, Gore, and Skins' D tomorrow. 

Thoughts on my chances to get the W? 

Back
Top Bottom