OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

So what's up with Zac Stacy? Was his concussion pretty serious or what? I need him for next week.

So what's up with Zac Stacy? Was his concussion pretty serious or what? I need him for next week.
Yeah, they're doing tests but it sounds like there's a good chance he sits.

Serious question- should I consider trading Peyton with the winter coming on?  He's put two average performances in a row together and hasn't looked explosive based on the eye test.

Last edited:
Yeah, they're doing tests but it sounds like there's a good chance he sits.

Serious question- should I consider trading Peyton with the winter coming on?  He's put two average performances in a row together and hasn't looked explosive based on the eye test.

wouldn't be the worst idea in the world, but make sure you sell high.

Denver as a team doesn't even look like they are built for the cold weather, which is shocking. :lol:

I was thinking I might do it for a top WR/TE plus a good QB, since I don't really need RBs on my roster.  The one that makes the most sense to offer would be Peyton for Romo/Graham (No idea if he'd do it).  Is that a reasonable offer?

Im up 11.16...i got Morris and San Fran's D...he has RG3 and V. Davis. Im REAL worried.

Thank God for Knowshon though...wouldnt be competing this week if it wasnt for him! Started 0-3 with this money team and with 1 more win can clinch a playoff spot at 7-6 :D

So far, so good...SF's defense doin good, RG3 doing nothing, Vernon Davis fumbling...all I could ask for is Morris to start racking up yards.

Up 23 right now

man this is so wack. the person im neck to neck with in the playoff hunt is playing the worst team in the league. Dude still has arian foster, joseph randle, the law firm, etc starting while kaep, mjd and boldin, steven jackson riding the bench. if he wouldve started them, he would won 
mean.gif

I pretty much have my playoff spot locked up as a 4th seed but I have a chance to catch the 3rd seed so I need some advice. Spiller or Vereen as my RB2 this week, also Boykin or Keenan Allen for FLEX?

Stacy better play this week....

If not I'm starting either Percy vs Saints or Floyd vs Eagles

Gave a game away this week :smh: ... Keenum let me down, should've listened to whoever told me to go with Ben or Eli :x ... Lost by 5 points!

7-5, in 4th place with 2 games to go. Gotta find a way to pull out 1 more win. This has been my worst fantasy season ever.

Think I'm gonna drop Hakim Nicks for Nate Burleson.

Figures Boldin has two good weeks after I drop him and he gets claimed :smh:

Couldn't get one team to offer me anything for him either.

Big Ben

Carson Palmer

Eli 

Josh McCown

I'm dumping Keenum. :lol: Need a Rodgers replacement. Help.

It's gotta be Ben or Carson... I have Antonio Brown, so that might be the route I take. Go for a big showing against the Ravens on Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom