OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Got Peyton, Gore, and Ridley. :smh:

I don't think Peyton is putting up slit tonight.

I'm down 18

Last edited:
Down by 15.46 pts heading to Monday Night. I only have Vernon Davis and Garcon and my opponent is done. Mannn i dont even know if i should even feel good about this. Monday nights can be crazy. Need to pull this pull this off though

9-3. Still in first place :pimp:

2nd place is in my division and breathing right on my neck but they're only up by 4.5 with their opponent having Boldin left tomorrow. Hopefully he loses cause I play him next week and I would like to have a lil cushion...

Just picked up Nate Burleson. He was a FA in my league. Dropped that bum Keenum.

Riding with Romo here on out to the championship!

I too should have started Rivers and I would have coasted. I need Gore to give me at least 12pts tonight for the W.

Scored 131 in one league and 120 in my other one. Won by over 50 in both of em. Started out 2-6 and now I'm at 6-6 in my big money one. If I win next week I sneak into the playoffs :smokin

I am down by 5 he has Alfred Morris, I have V. Davis and Dawson hopefully its a blowout so that RGIII has to air it out..

Great, my two RB options for my flex are looking questionable now. Wth happened with Ben Tate yesterday?

I traded Bush/Boykin/McFadden for Garcon/Mathews/Crabtree. It was tough giving up Bush, but I needed a WR1/2 to pair with Jackson and Allen, thinking I could roll with a crop of Charles, A Brown, Tate and Mathews.

Back
Top Bottom