OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

QUESTION for you all:

What is the winning amount ($$) for the 1st place winner in your respective leagues?

In my league, if I go on to winning the 'ship, I will $400! My body is ready. I'm curious to see what you guys will win if you bring home the ship?

The breakdown in mine is $400, $150, $50 for 1-2-3 finish...

QUESTION for you all:

What is the winning amount ($$) for the 1st place winner in your respective leagues?

In my league, if I go on to winning the 'ship, I will $400! My body is ready. I'm curious to see what you guys will win if you bring home the ship?

first place $800, 2nd gets $100.

$100 goes to best record (which i won) :pimp:

QUESTION for you all:

1st $900
2nd $200
3rd $100

Garrett Graham or Dennis Pitta this week ? 

Might have to play Torrey over Reggie in the flex if Reggie is out. 

Not sure I should play both Smith and Pitta. 

Put in a waiver for Pitta since I lost Gronk. Migh end up rolling with Olsen against the Jets tho. And f McCown lol. If he plays next week I hope he doesn't do anything, and if he does, I hope it's only to Marshall lol. Hopefully cutler comes back.

1st week of playoffs and I'm nervous.
Just lost Gronk and Ridley's been demoted to hell.
Luckily I have Pitta on backup, so he's replacing Gronk.

I need some advice on RBs though.

Pick 2.
Ridley @ Mia
FJax @ Jax
Gio Bernard @ Pit
Rainey @ SF

I'm thinking of FJax and Gio.
FJax had a terrible week last week, but the Jags have generally been pretty terrible.

Ridley's match up is nice and maybe it could be his time to break out and prove himself again. But I'm not sure if he'll even get the carries.
Rainey had a pretty good game against the Bills, but SF has a stout Defense.
Gio has been inconsistent all season but last week he had a decent week. Though Lawfirm stole the goal line carries, plus Pitts defense has shut down some good RBs in the last few weeks.

I have no idea what to do at this point.

Also my RB1 is Jamaal Charles.
The two other RBs for for RB2 and Flex.

Also
Bucs Def @ SF
Mia Def @ NE

Or should I pick up the LIons or Eagles on waiver?

That AP injury really ****** me :smh:

Might have to roll with Joique Bell and hope Reggie is inactive again Sunday.

Wondering if I should keep rolling with TY Hilton, or try to pick up one of these guys off waivers: Rod Streater, Cordarrelle Patterson, Doug Baldwin

QUESTION for you all:

In the 2 leagues that I'm in the playoffs in, both of them have a $1000 pot. One is $800/$200, the other is $700/$300. In years past, the 2 teams in the championship have usually cut their own deals with each other. Be it 50/50 or 60/40 splits or something similar. I'm not a fan of doing that though so no one's cutting a deal with me this year if I make it to the chip :lol:.

Last edited:
Advanced to round 2 , playing my mom then ether my. Cusin or uncle for the whole shabang
Same with my money league advanced to the next round, 2 more Ws in each league and I am champ. Wish me luck.. This money leagues brutal, I need a plug for gronk, and Rodgers , and if Rodgers comes back, Nelson should puts numbers. Or should I just keep rockin out wit a.smith/McCown , Jeffrey's and k. Allen.

My son's mother is ranked number 2 right after me so we both agreed that if we meet in the finals, we'll spilt the 1st and 2nd place prizes evenly...lol

Anyways, if Rodgers doesn't come back this week I might start Roddy against the ******** over Jordy. It'll be a tough decision though since that Cowboys D is straight up food right now...

Last edited:
My son's mother is ranked number 2 right after me so we both agreed that if we meet in the finals, we'll spilt the 1st and 2nd place prizes evenly...lol

Anyways, if Rodgers doesn't come back this week I might start Roddy against the ******** over Jordy. It'll be a tough decision though since that Cowboys D is straight up food right now...

Dats what it is, in my money league my pops is covering me for my 100 $ buy in, and if I win ill split dat wit em, hopefully we don't sabotage each other in the playoffs. :lol:

Anyone riding with Tony Gonzalez down the stretch. This weeks matchup is favorable but the next two :x

TY is trash in standard lol

!!!!!!

Anyone riding with Tony Gonzalez down the stretch. This weeks matchup is favorable but the next two :x

I really wish I picked him up last week when he got dropped in my league. Something told me to just for Gronk insurance, but I didn't smh. Got Pitta and Tamme now, but I actually would've played Tony this and next week. Think you could do a lot worse.

QUESTION for you all:

In the 2 leagues that I'm in the playoffs in, both of them have a $1000 pot. One is $800/$200, the other is $700/$300. In years past, the 2 teams in the championship have usually cut their own deals with each other. Be it 50/50 or 60/40 splits or something similar. I'm not a fan of doing that though so no one's cutting a deal with me this year if I make it to the chip :lol:.
That AP injury really ****** me :smh:

Might have to roll with Joique Bell and hope Reggie is inactive again Sunday.

i was gonna cut a deal but since im 99% sure im not making it..

amd even if i did without Gronk and Peterson my opponent wouldnt do it because they know they have a very good chance to destroy me and win the whole thing.

SMH

Back
Top Bottom