OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Stafford vs. Ravens
Or
Rivers vs. Broncos

Last time I took rivers against the broncos he was ok but he's been solid last 3 weeks.

Jordan Cameron vs Bears

or

Dennis Pitta @ Lions

Leaning towards Pitta but I don't like waiting for MNF games to determine my matchup. I like the fact that they're indoors this week and could possibly be a back and forth game. Playoff implications are on both team's minds as well. I got burned last week by not playing Cameron but I dunno if I can trust him again for the semis even though the matchup is great.

Last edited:
Stafford vs. Ravens
Or
Rivers vs. Broncos

Last time I took rivers against the broncos he was ok but he's been solid last 3 weeks.
I prefer Stafford when he's at ford field. Gives all his playmakers a little boost to be on the turf and indoors
Foles vs Vikings or Brady vs Dolphins

Heeeelp I'm desperate for opinions
laugh.gif
Gotta go with Foles. I would give Brady a week to see how he does without Gronk again. And Foles has a NICE matchup. He even got 19 pts in that crazy snowstorm. he should be good this week.
CIN vs PIT

or

BUF vs JAX
Cincy. Buffalo is just a bad defense, even tho they look like they have a good matchup. The Jags are actually playing reasonably well.

Jordan Cameron vs Bears

or

Dennis Pitta @ Lions

Leaning towards Pitta but I don't like waiting for MNF games to determine my matchup. I like the fact that they're indoors this week and could possibly be a back and forth game. Playoff implications are on both team's minds as well. I got burned last week by not playing Cameron but I dunno if I can trust him again for the semis even though the matchup is great.
I would go Cameron. Although I understand your reasoning behind Pitta, and even tho he had a good game last week, I think the coaching staff told Campbell to get Cameron involved again. And Chud's offensive scheme loves them some TE. I just don't think you can sit Cameron after what he did last week.

Definitely start Foles. That Vikes secondary is in shambles and Xavier Rhodes is out this week as well...

Jordan Cameron vs Bears

or

Dennis Pitta @ Lions

Pitta. Flacco throws the **** out of the ball to him.

Lions defense is straight trash and it should be somewhat of a shootout between two teams that need a win. Pitta is one of only two really reliable targets Flacco has. I think Pitta should atleast get you 7 or 8 points in standard.

Since we're on TE talk.

Clay

or

Reed

Out of those two...Clay. I wouldn't be surprised if Reed is shutdown for the rest of the year. If not, he's a risky play.

Look to see if Tamme or Pitta is available. Tamme should have a huge game tomorrow and Pitta is a good option as well.

I dropped Reed for Tamme. It's playoffs. I can't be teetering with the" will he play or won't he plays and if he plays then how effective?"

Should I start Brandon Marshall or Eric Decker and Rashard Mendenhall or Ray Rice?

Last edited:
Jordan Cameron vs Bears

or

Dennis Pitta @ Lions

Lions defense is horrible, i expect Pitta to have a big game

even though its against my Lions, i need it

someone wanna tell me why the guy in last place in my league, out of the playoffs went and picked up a player... :smh:

Lost RGIII as my QB2. I have Fitz on my bench but Cousins, McCown, and Castel is on waivers. Who should I roll with? If I win I'm in.

Need a Flex

Pitta vs Detroit or Montee Ball vs SD?

San Fran D vs Tampa Bay (leaning)

or Carolina D vs New York Jets

Last edited:
Out of those two...Clay. I wouldn't be surprised if Reed is shutdown for the rest of the year. If not, he's a risky play.

Look to see if Tamme or Pitta is available. Tamme should have a huge game tomorrow and Pitta is a good option as well.

I dropped Reed for Tamme. It's playoffs. I can't be teetering with the" will he play or won't he plays and if he plays then how effective?"

Thx bro. just picked up Tamme

Back
Top Bottom