OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

AP, Foster, Rice, Martin definitely over Charles.

Could make a case for CJ, Shady, Trent.

Rice over Charles?

Hell no man, Rice being used less and less.

Fosters knee is gimpy and not a good sign because Tate has top 5 RB potential behind him.

Most fantasy experts on Sirius xm take Charles top 3 and some even number 2 (ppr)

In the PPR format.
I would do the same too. Pierce will probably get like 5-10 carries a game, whereas Rice will get 20+ carries....so im not that worried about Rice's workload, in fact i think Rice will be more heavily involved in the offense especially in the passing game now that they lost Boldin and just now losing Pitta for a while.

I would do the same too. Pierce will probably get like 5-10 carries a game, whereas Rice will get 20+ carries....so im not that worried about Rice's workload, in fact i think Rice will be more heavily involved in the offense especially in the passing game now that they lost Boldin and just now losing Pitta for a while.
pita done for year.  i like rice , think he is going to do well. just like charles in a ppr league better. 

With Pitta done for the year, Rice fantasy value explodes!!! I see 1250 rushing, 50+ catches, 650+ rec yards, and at least 12-15 TDs... That's make him a top 5 back this year alone...

With Pitta done for the year, Rice fantasy value explodes!!! I see 1250 rushing, 50+ catches, 650+ rec yards, and at least 12-15 TDs... That's make him a top 5 back this year alone...

Pierce is going to take away from Rice's numbers regardless.

well if your drafting him anywhere from the 4th-7th spot in the 1st round he damm well better be a top 5 back or close. its not like your getting him in the 3erd round. with pita's 60 / 600 gone i dont think flacco is going to turn into a checkoff qb plus you have very much underestimated pita's run blocking for rice. pita was a great run blocker. so your explosion might have backfired.
eyes.gif

Is Steven Jackson worth that second round pick?

Doing mocks I see this dude going second round and I'm confused..The dude is thirty in a pass first offense...

Boom or bust?

First time checking out this thread. Is there anyone who will be running a league with members from NT this season? I was looking to join an NT league.

Doing mocks I see this dude going second round and I'm confused..The dude is thirty in a pass first offense...

Boom or bust?
With Jackson going to ATL I see him getting more shots to get some cheap TDs around the goal line.

Last edited:

Boom or bust?
boom or bust pretty much sums it up although i kinda think boom or average is the right phrase. yea he is 30yrs old and had a ton of carries over his career but new scene in atlanta gives him new life. if mike turner can run for 800 yards and 11 td's i think sjax can better that by posting 1200 and 15 td's and catching a ton of passes. this is a " go with your gut " pick. as for me...i like him and will have him in a couple of my leagues.

Steven Jackson is going to ball.

Turner got his touches and opportunities, he just didn't do **** with them. He ran the ball like there was no rush to hit the hole, just get there whenever you can.

Back
Top Bottom