OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Freddie: You could use an upgrade at the QB position. Utilize your immense WR depth to secure the quarterback position. One Q start or two?

We'll see Trestman's impact on Cutler, and Ben's relationship with Haley.

Job well done for receivers. Nicks and Finley are surplus. Cameron is your starter. Big preseason. Weeden's biggest weapon. Chud and Norv utilize the TE extremely well and often.

Shorts is legit, underrated. Packaging Nicks, Finley, Cutler or Ben could land you an elite QB plus more. If you choose that route.
1 QB league.  Only reason I took Cutler was for his Week 5 match-up against NO when Ben has a bye.  Planned on dropping him after but I may look to upgrade now.

I was also thinking about trading Sproles for Bush straight up.  They are pretty even for the most part but Bush has a higher ceiling IMO.

Freddie: Figured you had sound reasoning for holding Cutler. Those first five weeks is more than enough time to assess the Trestman factor.

I definitely prefer Reggie to Sproles. Sproles may finish with slightly more receptions, but Reggie is significantly more dangerous and established in the running attack.

12 team with the 12th pick. $270 buy in

QB Cam Newton
WR marques Colston
WR Torrey Smith
RB CJ Spiller
RB Matt Forte
TE Tony Gonzalez
W/R/T Greg Jennings
DST Seattle

bench
TE Kyle Rudolph
WR Emmanuel Sanders
QB Big Ben
RB Michael Bush
WR Mohamed Sanu
open spot

thoughts? how did i do?

Is David Wilson that much beter than Andre Brown?

I feel like Wilson is going way too early in every draft
My thoughts exactly.

Dre Brown will get the goal line tubs. Wilson has explosive speed and major upside, but he's far from a sure thing IMO.

And they don't trust him in pass protection. He's only 1 Clinton Portis out of 10. He only had 9 targets out the backfield last year. Brown will be on the field practically every passing down. It's gonna be more 50/50 than I think anyone is going to admit going in to the season. Plus, I think Brown proved last year he could be more than just a goal line back.

The one time in Andre Brown's career he ever received significant work he couldn't stay healthy.

That's a huge concern with Coughlin that I mentioned earlier. Ball security and pass pro.

Coach Cough did try to help Tiki and Bradshaw in that department.

Wilson is a home run threat every time he touches the ball.

It's prob gonna be 50/50 early on and then Wilson is gonna get the more reps later on.
This eases my mind on reaching for Wilson at 20

QB Stafford
RB Rice
RB S. Jackson
WR J. Jones
WR D. Jackson
W/R/T Sproles
TE Cook
BN Vereen
BN Tavon
BN Broyles
BN M. Floyd
BN Sudfeld
BN Quizz
DEF St. Louis
K Zuerlein

Seriously, tell me that team isn't a beast. Standard league 12-team

Thoughts on Cam this year?

I think he'll be dominate again and also boost steve smiths value
Cam will get his but the lack of receivers will probably hold him back from elite numbers. Still will be a real solid starter I think.

I don't think you can win when it comes to your Yahoo! report card 
laugh.gif
i think yahoo goes by how high ranked your team is. if you auto draft, you will guarantee an A because it shows that you didn't reach for any player and you picked the players who are on the top of the list every time

my friend thinks hes the ish for getting an A

he thinks hes gonna easily win too. hes got a nice team, too bad i drafted like crap. i play him week 1 :lol:

i pray i get the W

Thoughts on Cam this year?

I think he'll be dominate again and also boost steve smiths value
Cam will get his but the lack of receivers will probably hold him back from elite numbers. Still will be a real solid starter I think.

which is why i didnt pick him

my buddy got him and was telling me he was 2nd ranked QB. i dont see him doing jack other than rushing IMO

my snake draft starting in about 15 mins...2nd pick....leaning towards either Martin or Rice. (that is if Peterson is drafted first) Any advice/comments?

Last edited:
Thanks, I was going with Foster but his injury potential scares me and with Lynch, I don't like RBs with a QB that can run....

I like Foster's value if he drops to late first round, but no longer at #2 with the injury concern. Plus the burden of handcuffing him with Tate.

Lynch should have a good season. But he's less valuable in PPR formats and faces a loss in carries to Turbin and Michael. Especially if Seattle gets leads or favorable placement in the standings.

I like Foster's value if he drops to late first round, but no longer at #2 with the injury concern. Plus the burden of handcuffing him with Tate.

Lynch should have a good season. But he's less valuable in PPR formats and faces a loss in carries to Turbin and Michael. Especially if Seattle gets leads or favorable placement in the standings.

I guarantee you Foster is not hurt. They're just keeping him fresh cause he had a massive workload last year and doesn't need the reps.

LT never played in the preseason either and be was fine.

Back
Top Bottom