OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Thinking about starting Crabtree this week. PPR league my other receiver will be Shorts.

Options include Boykin, Cordarelle Patterson and Brandon LaFell. What you guys think?

I had Boykin slotted but this is the playoffs and I can't risk another 0.

^^ I would start him over all those other options too but be weary that he is up against that Seahawks D this week.

Thinking about putting him in my flex position too but not sure yet. It's out of him, Vereen, and Le'Veon Bell...

I was thinking about picking up Crabtree to do the same but I read there's a possibility Rodgers returns this Sunday which should give boykins a chance to get targets/receptions.

Playoffs in all 3 of my leagues
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First round bye in 1 of them
pimp.gif

On to the playoffs! Lets get it NT
pimp.gif

7-6 in my small money league, must win to get in this week :smh: ... T-Rich was a waste of a 1st rd pick and I never fully recovered from the Julio Jones injury, my worst year ever in fantasy :x

8-5 in my big money league, looking at the #2 or 3 seed right now depending how things turn out this week.

^^ I would start him over all those other options too but be weary that he is up against that Seahawks D this week.

Thinking about putting him in my flex position too but not sure yet. It's out of him, Vereen, and Le'Veon Bell...

Nah man. Why the hell would you start him against the Seahawks over Vereen? Vereen is pretty much Brady's top receiving target every week. He's good money.

I stopped paying attention in that BS NIketalk league even stopped really managing the team now I look up and I got a shot at the playoffs and had Josh Gordon and Eric Decker.

I forgot I have Josh Gordon on all three fantasy teams.

:smh:

Nah man. Why the hell would you start him against the Seahawks over Vereen? Vereen is pretty much Brady's top receiving target every week. He's good money.

Yea, Vereen has been straight but he hasn't had a HUGE game yet plus they're playing the Brown's pretty good D as well. Also got Keenan Allen I could throw in there too but that depends on if Rogers is back to feed Jordy or not. Sooo many decisions for me this week! :smh:

Just dropped TY Hilton, He aint been doing ****
i wish i had people like u in my league.

i'm starting crabtree and shorts this week in the playoffs.

which one would you pick to go along with Shane Vereen and Matt Forte? PPR.

Gio Bernard
CJ Spiller
ben tate

i'm thinking bernard, just want some opinions.

i wish i had people like u in my league.

i'm starting crabtree and shorts this week in the playoffs.

which one would you pick to go along with Shane Vereen and Matt Forte? PPR.

Gio Bernard
CJ Spiller
ben tate

i'm thinking bernard, just want some opinions.
I would put Gio third on this list for this week honestly.

Ben Tate should be your third start. Nice stable of backs you have there tho for a PPR. Shoulda traded one for another wideout.

Yeah I could use ty on my team.

I couldn't get anyone reasonable. Every trade offer was a joke and no one wanted Spiller.

Tate didn't do too well against Jax last time. That's my only thing.

Last edited:
I would put Gio third on this list for this week honestly.
Ben Tate should be your third start. Nice stable of backs you have there tho for a PPR. Shoulda traded one for another wideout.

Yeah I could use ty on my team.

I couldn't get anyone reasonable. Every trade offer was a joke and no one wanted Spiller.

Tate didn't do too well against Jax last time. That's my only thing.
I was in a similar situation at the trade deadline. Literally 6 viable RB starters on my team but I was kinda weak at WR. No one bit on any of the blockbuster trades I sent so I settled on my Le'Veon Bell for his Alshon Jeffery :pimp:.

I didn't start Jeffery this week but hopefully he can cook for me in the playoffs. Looking to go with Fitz/Jeffery this week, and then Garcon/Jeffery after that because Fitzy's matchups get really tough.

As for your question, I'd go with Tate. He's the clear cut starter and has a really nice matchup. Spiller cooked last week but he still splits touches/goal line carries with Fred Jackson. Also a tough matchup this week. Same thing goes for Bernard. While he can break away on any play, he splits touches as well and also has a bad matchup.

Last edited:
Who should I start at my WR 2?

Steve Smith @ NO
or
Emmanuel Sanders vs MIA

I have Sanders in right now and leaning towards him since Steve Smith hasn't done **** all season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom