OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Dammit. Kinda mad I held off on grabbing Delanie Walker cause he wasn't cleared til today. Went to go scoop him and my opponent already did....bastard

Pitta better get me a TD

I'm so nervous about starting Cameron vs Bears over Pitta @Lions. I know the talent is there but will they go to him is the big question? I know Gordon is gonna have a field day with that horrible D...

Still leaning towards starting Roddy vs ******** over Jordy @Dallas as well. All this stress is killing me man... :lol:

I just scooped Pitta and Delanie Walker. Who's the best start this week? Last week I took a whirl at starting LaDarius freaking Green and he scored a WHOPPING 0 points for me. Dropped him asap.

So it's either Pitta or D. Walker...?

Last edited:
Don't think you can go wrong either way. Walker's been averaging about 6 catches for roughly 65 yds or so over the past few weeks that he's been active. I personally like (and am starting, myself) Pitta this week because I think Flacco will target him heavy and often, but ARZ has given up the most points to TEs this season.

**** got me reconsidering my decision now :lol:

^^cuz, you feel me?!? Hahah I think both Walker and Pitta are good plays, but I just want the one that will have the biggest game (obviously, we can't predict the future). Hopefully whoever I choose, he has the biggest game of the two...

Back
Top Bottom