**Official 2013 Grammy Awards Thread Feb. 10, 2013**

im say this for everyone the lack of hip hop in this show is disgusting
Yep.  Not that I watch the Grammys for hip-hop.  I couldn't care less actually.  But you can clearly see that over a number of years they've been slowly pushing hip-hop to the back of the room despite it still dominating airwaves and the charts.  Oh well.  

Yep.  Not that I watch the Grammys for hip-hop.  I couldn't care less actually.  But you can clearly see that over a number of years they've been slowly pushing hip-hop to the back of the room despite it still dominating airwaves and the charts.  Oh well.  

But hip hop includes R&B which has been well represented

Hip hop is not exclusive to rap

he's playing with one hand, didn't know his hand was hurt that bad

he doesn't sound good though

Last edited:
im say this for everyone the lack of hip hop in this show is disgusting

honestly, pop is getting fazed out too. Country is taking over. And lets be real, dominating the charts is a little bit of a stretch compared to other genres

laugh.gif
 at the nt'ers that expect this to be the source awards.

honestly, pop is getting fazed out too. Country is taking over. And lets be real, dominating the charts is a little bit of a stretch compared to other genres

Bingo the Grammys are focusing on people who actually buy the albums not steal them

Back
Top Bottom