**Official 2013 Grammy Awards Thread Feb. 10, 2013**

Enh, I think Frank Ocean will be just fine.  

Dudes with true talent like that don't fade into bolivian because of a shaky Grammy performance.  
The majority of people don't know who he is and this was his time to make those people fans

He lost a lot of people coming out of the closest so he needs to pick up another base and tonight was that chance
Like I said, dudes with talent like that don't just fade away because of one bad performance.  Yeah, it was a missed opportunity.  But the beginning to being a "never was"?  Some of you dudes are just too dramatic.  
laugh.gif

Damn did CBS really cut off this performance for sponsors

That's pathetic

I know man. the blatant disrespect :smh: like c'mon man why cut it off like that. to steal from Kanye: The Grammys doesn't care about hiphop music. the grammys suck for doing stuff like that every year

Enh, I think Frank Ocean will be just fine.  

Dudes with true talent like that don't fade into bolivian because of a shaky Grammy performance.  

The majority of people don't know who he is and this was his time to make those people fans

He lost a lot of people coming out of the closest so he needs to pick up another base and tonight was that chance

Like I said, dudes with talent like that don't just fade away because of one bad performance.  Yeah, it was a missed opportunity.  But the beginning to being a "never was"?  Some of you dudes are just too dramatic.  :lol:

Im not going to say hes going to fall off, but this was the second crappy performance from him on a big stage ( 1st the VMA's)

I thought JT was going to perform again??

That's what they said twice I'm confused

they said he's returning. He did the thing with seacrest

Like I said, dudes with talent like that don't just fade away because of one bad performance.  Yeah, it was a missed opportunity.  But the beginning to being a "never was"?  Some of you dudes are just too dramatic.  :lol:

Never was is meant as that perennial Grammy presence

People aren't checking for him like that to be quite honest, NT themselves have turned on him much like they did Drake but Drake has overall staying power

LL was killing it, but that's sad they got to cut it off for stupid commercials. it's cool he did a little tribute for Adam Yauch

Frank Ocean is getting killed on all social media and it's def by people who don't really know him

I don't know if he's gonna be able to redeem himself

Jennifer Lopez, oh my god. :wow:
Frank got robbed for AOTY.
JT killed it.
John Mayer da gawd.
Prince swag. :x
tumblr_mi1ej9iapU1qh9nffo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom