**Official 2013 Grammy Awards Thread Feb. 10, 2013**

Frank is determined to be a never was, it was bad enough the Dream of all people clowned him

Thank god Jay Z was quick on his feet

Enh, I think Frank Ocean will be just fine.  

Dudes with true talent like that don't fade into bolivian because of a shaky Grammy performance.  

Dudes with true talent like that don't fade into bolivian because of a shaky Grammy performance.  

The majority of people don't know who he is and this was his time to make those people fans

He lost a lot of people coming out of the closest so he needs to pick up another base and tonight was that chance

y'all happy now?? 
roll.gif

The majority of people don't know who he is and this was his time to make those people fans

He lost a lot of people coming out of the closest so he needs to pick up another base and tonight was that chance
I'm watching with my mom who has no idea who he is, during his performance she goes "Why did he choose this song? Didn't he have anything better?"
I have to imagine a lot of people who were unfamiliar with him were probably thinking the same thing.

It's sad cause dude is a dope artist with a great catalogue, but that was not a very good "coming out" performance for him (no pun intended)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom