Official 2013 Masters Tournement Thread - April 11th-April 14th

What a CRAZY morning in the golf world! :wow:

Played 9 holes with some buddies and we were checking our phones in between shots just waiting for an update on Tiger. Obviously, at first I assumed he was going to be DQ'd, rules are rules. Sign a wrong scorecard, see ya. But as the details came about, I think it was actually the right call. The BIG mistake was made by the committee, for originally ruling that there was no infraction.

But for people saying Tiger knowingly broke the rules, c'mon now. You really think Tiger Woods, the world #1, thought he could pull a fast one on everyone? The dude straight up said in his interview that he went further back on purpose. So you're saying Tiger knowingly cheated, and then went on air to tell everyone he cheated? Tiger clearly thought he was allowed to take that drop where he did, at that time. As did everyone else, his playing partners said nothing to him, heck nobody in the media center even mentioned it to him!

Anyways, I'm already sick of talking about it. Let's enjoy moving day! With Tiger out of it (mentally I think he's done), I'm all about Freddy now. :pimp:

EDIT: As Freddy makes a mess out of the 7th hole..

Last edited:
I literally see all my neighbors up and down the block dusting off their clubs. Always happens around the Masters.

Guys really need to stop yelling "get it in the hole..."... 
mean.gif

as long as coward doesnt win i'll be happy

that piece of work shouldnt e ven be in the tournament still
I'd be good with Lefty or Woods...or a crafty veteran
no, that would just confirm my "hell on earth" theory if either of those 2 won

angel
nthat.gif

[email protected] him right for going to nike and being butt buddies with a coward

Last edited:
Didn't get a chance to keep up with Eldrick's round. Glad to see he's still in the mix for the final round even after the penalty.

Imagine where he'd be at if the ball didn't hit the flag stick yesterday. smh

Last edited:
as long as coward doesnt win i'll be happy

that piece of work shouldnt e ven be in the tournament still
no, that would just confirm my "hell on earth" theory if either of those 2 won

angel :nthat:

[email protected] him right for going to nike and being butt buddies with a coward

did Tiger deny you an autograph or something? :lol: why do you care about his personal life so much? and for that matter, rory chasing the Nike money?

Back
Top Bottom