Official 2013 Masters Tournement Thread - April 11th-April 14th

I don't plan on moving from my couch tomorrow and Sunday once that TV coverage begins...can't wait!

man if I was playing and my third shot on a par 5 hit the stick and shot back into the drink :smh: I would probably quit the whole and take my gentleman's 8

i raged for him at that flagstick on 15

was screaming at the tv and jumping in rage around my apt swingin arms like

Jason Day with a huge round. My favorite Aussie. All homer aside, he'll probably finish in the top-10 but may be a year away from seriously winning a major.

Can't stop KJ when he gets hot with the putter. Drive for show, putt for dough.

Tiger... possibly being disqualified?  If they threw the book at Guan, then surely...  
nerd.gif

DQ him. He purposely bent the rules and didnt take his extra stroke penalty and signed an incorrect Scorecard.

I don't even know what exactly he did. I haven't seen video of it yet. Did people say it was suspect right when it happened?

^ Oh?  That's interesting then.  A few of the reports that I have been reading said that he should be DQ'd.  Conflicting stuff. 

no they wouldn't not with the rule change in 2012

The penalty for taking an incorrect drop is two strokes. He could face disqualification for signing an incorrect score, but a rule change in 2012 gives officials the two-stroke penalty option if the offense is discovered after the scorecard is signed.

Back
Top Bottom