OFFICIAL 2013 MIAMI DOLPHINS THREAD

Who do you want to see from Free Agency added or re-signed to the Dolphins?

• Mike Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake Long

• Greg Jennings

• Jared Cook

• Brian Hartline

• Brent Grimes

• Sean Smith

• Derek Cox

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Dolphins sign Dannell Ellerbee!!!!

Love the signing.

Interested to see what happens with Dansby, if anything.[/COLOR]

We need Cook.

Imagine if they add Cook, Wallace, Hartline, Cook, Bess, Miller, and then ...........draft Tavon Austin. :nerd: :wow: :pimp:

Tannehill, your weapons sir. :lol:

Ellerbe
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[COLOR=#red]Yep, Cook is the name floating around. With the last two, imo, Big signings I don't see this staff letting Cook get away from them. They are being Very aggressive.

Fu-kin Finally!

Fasano, out of everyone "leaving" is the First Dolphin signed too.

Curious to see where Long, Bush, and Sean go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Anyone think Long and/or Sean come back?

Personally no, but if the market isn't there and they are intrigued by the team, it's possible I suppose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Apparently the Dolphins re-signed SS Chris Clemons to a one year deal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Anyone think Long and/or Sean come back?

Personally no, but if the market isn't there and they are intrigued by the team, it's possible I suppose.[/COLOR]

Im sure im one of the few thats hoping we sign and keep Sean Smith, but i doubt it happens...
The kid is young and has a future.
if we dont sign him Im sure the Niners will make a move and sign him if they can make a deal with Goldson who is asking for a max deal.....

Long im thinking we actually keep.....

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Cook headed to the Rams.

I have personally really liked Eifert over Cook (for the dolphins) so I don't mind this too much.

Dolphins also released Karlos Dansby... with the Ellerbee signing I wondered if something along these lines would happen. Clears 8 mill. off the cap I believe, could be wrong.[/COLOR]

With the Bears signing an OT, and the Rams spending their money on Cook, Long may be out of options, he COULD come back to us now. If that happens, then TE becomes very likely. Jordan Reed? :nerd:

With the Bears signing an OT, and the Rams spending their money on Cook, Long may be out of options, he COULD come back to us now. If that happens, then TE becomes very likely. Jordan Reed? :nerd:
[COLOR=#red]
I really thought Jake would be in chicago...

Reed is decent, decent later round pick. But I think he is kind of small for a redzone threat that they would want. But that's just me.[/COLOR]

Could be very underrated right there. I live here in the bay and saw him play well on an awful defense. Potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind, he already agreed to deal. Probably flying in to sign the deal.

Burnett could get cut too. So we getting younger at LBer right off the bat, without even using a draft pick yet. Like it.

"Mike Wallace had dinner with Ryan Tannehill last night. Good for Tannehill. Smart move by a young quarterback. Chemistry is critical." - Jeff Darlington

Haven't ever been real high on Dustin but maybe it's because of who he had throwing to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mike Wallace had dinner with Ryan Tannehill last night. Good for Tannehill. Smart move by a young quarterback. Chemistry is critical." - Jeff Darlington

Haven't ever been real high on Dustin but maybe it's because of who he had throwing to him.

I think Keller would be an interesting fit. At this point from an offensive side, its all about getting Tanney to be fully comfortable with his receiving core. Reliable hands so to speak.

Sean Smith just signed with the Chiefs

I think Keller would be an interesting fit. At this point from an offensive side, its all about getting Tanney to be fully comfortable with his receiving core. Reliable hands so to speak.

We'll find out.

" Former Jets TE Dustin Keller reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Miami Dolphins. "

Back
Top Bottom