OFFICIAL 2013 MIAMI DOLPHINS THREAD

Who do you want to see from Free Agency added or re-signed to the Dolphins?

• Mike Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake Long

• Greg Jennings

• Jared Cook

• Brian Hartline

• Brent Grimes

• Sean Smith

• Derek Cox

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was really hoping we would keep Sean Smith, kid had alot of potential....

oh well......

I really like the Dustin Keller move tho... :smokin

Last edited:
"Former Rams WR Brandon Gibson agreed to terms with Dolphins. Miami active."

Thought this one was pretty interesting.

to a 3 year deal, wonder what the terms are. Nevertheless, another weapon for Tannehill.

Curious to see what happens to Davone Bess

[COLOR=#red]Devone is a true slot and with all the, all of a sudden, outside weapons he will live on the inside now. I think it's pretty big and we are clearly seeing a shift coming into Philbin's Packers offense. Lots of Wide Receievers (tight ends, currently 3 on the roster and another through the draft I'd imagine)...

Looks interesting.

Still on the bubble is a Corner, although With Rhodes and say Jamar Taylor, Tyrann Mathieu, or Jordan Poyer. There is 3 other guys who I think would be pretty decent as well, but that is who I would target. Lots of youth and the Dolphins have plenty of picks to address the secondary.

And then Jake Long is still not signed... :nerd:[/COLOR]

Dolphins picked up an extra 5th and 7th round pick.

I like it, was hoping for a 4th but hey. It does intrigue me for next year though losing Sean Smith and Jake Long, there should be at least 1 - 3rd round pick.

No, because we signed Wallace + others, so it cancels out. We won't get any next year unless our guys get hurt week 1 and Smith/Fasano vs Long meet up in the Super Bowl. :lol:

Early, give another week of FA before we update, then prep the draft holes to fill.

Still need CB, OL and lesser need at DE, S.

^
I don't think that's the final product. Some sort of prototype, the redesign is supposed to be more drastic, different colors, etc.

That's also a coaches shirt, not a jersey.

Lol the hell you been heat?

Yea they already confirmed those weren't the new logos. Who knows though. We'll find out for sure in 29 days.

Having Wallace on one side, hartline on the other and Gibson at slot mixing in Bess .. I like our core if that's what we're building. Short field and deep distance threats in the secondary.

[COLOR=#red]I really really liked that article.

I am a big fan of Xavier Rhodes but in this case I will gladly agree with what you said in your article. With how this draft is as well, there is A Lot of depth at the Corner position to where the Dolphins could use their 2nd and 3rd pick in order to sure that up with Marshall. There is plenty of depth in FA right now at the CB position as well. Plenty of options... but where there isn't is at speed. You are correct.

I personally don't think they would take a Tavon Austin at 12 though only looking at the Ireland history. Lots of Lineman... and a QB in the first round. If a Lane or Ziggy drop to 12 I think that's who they will draft. I wouldn't, but I am half expecting it. Seeing as what you want is/would be greatness... what do you think they will actually do?

Either way we will see, just a couple weeks away now. [/COLOR]

I'm almost positive we're taking another ******g lineman.

And I'll be so pissed when we do, even tho I understand it, I'll hate it. But they do have to keep Ryan alive. I rather get the kid a weapon, get another lineman in rd 2.

Welp. There goes that.

I was hopin for some Aqua and Black, with a dash of white and orange, really set it off. :lol:

Oh well.

I like it. No smiling silly dolphins. The sun looks good.

Personally wanted more orange. Black would have been cool too but in that heat I don't think anyone wanted to play with that.

Plus, from what I read, they really wanted to make it more towards the original logo just upgraded with the times and no helmet/smile.

Jersey will be unveiled Draft day now.

I seen better renderings but I like it.....

So are they getting new unis too or just a logo change?

I seen better renderings but I like it.....

So are they getting new unis too or just a logo change?

[COLOR=#red]New Unis, New Logo, New "Branding" so they said. I'm interested to see...

It is really growing on me though. I thought it was just Ok to begin with, but going back to the original color scheme and a more streamline serious look is something that looks really nice. I think anyway.[/COLOR]

I'm almost positive we're taking another ******g lineman.

And I'll be so pissed when we do, even tho I understand it, I'll hate it. But they do have to keep Ryan alive. I rather get the kid a weapon, get another lineman in rd 2.
[COLOR=#red]
I think Lane will "fall" and Dolphins will draft. Do I get it, sure. And watching tape on Lane dude has a nice mean streak in him. Perfect right tackle. But I think Xavier, Trufant or Tavon will be better. Looking forward to the draft. almost there. [/COLOR]

Dolphins sign Lance Louis, former Bears OG. Comin off an ACL tho, but it's only a 1 year deal, so we're givin him a shot. I wonder if they plan to use Jerry or Garner at RT, with Louis at RG, maybe then they don't use a high pick on OL. 3rd-4th rounder maybe, and I'd be "ok" with that, even if I wouldn't be excited about it. I'd like to see CB, S, DE, WR, TE, and maybe a spare RB taken, but I guess with 11 picks, we can mix in an OLineman or two. *shrugs*

Bottom line, I want to load Tannehill the hell up. He dealt with crap last year, I want Hartline to suddenly be our 5th best receiver. :lol:

Austin, Ertz or Eifert, Wallace, Hartline, Keller, Mathews, Clay, Gibson, leggo. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom