Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Doesnt matter about options, more about matchups. Bulls win that matchup.

What matchup problems do the bulls cause against the nets? I wanna hear this, because im pretty sure kg can put the lock smith on booz and noah, brook will feast like he did in the playoffs, if jj is determined butler cant guard him and butler is avg on offense, deng and pierce equal out eachother

What if the trade went thru before Doc left?

Does he still go to LAC or does he go coach BKN with KG and PP?

Obv hard question to answer because Doc Leaving isthe domino that caused the trade but just curious to know what wouldve happened.

The Spurs are first class trolls.

Deshaun Thomas said the Spurs wanted his number, he didn't give it to them and now they're drafting him. :lol:

iymn3a.jpg

Jesus, we are gonna suck next year. We don't have a coach yet. And worst of all we still have Evan Turner :smh:

I need a moment to prepare myself for the embarrassment we are going to be next year.

Pelicans got a great PG in Holiday. He's young, tall and a terrific defender. Monty Williams should have no trouble coaching him. If Eric Gordon plays next year, that would take a load off of Holiday. We relied on him to score heavily with the lack of our offense. Great deal by NO.

James Ennis from LBSU getting drafted
pimp.gif

Good to see dudes from my school get picked up. I wish Casper Ware got drafted though

Simmons is cracking me up. They'll be like "and the Wizards select Axdksj Karjxjsdma" and Bill's just like "You know what else is interesting about the Celtics trade..." :lol:

Forgot about him. Just a shooter from what I saw

His best asset is shooting, but you don't score at the clip he did in the ACC being just a shooter. Now in the NBA if he gets there he may end up as just that, but he wasn't just a shooter at Duke. 18 a game in the acc. Can't do that by just being a shooter.

Back
Top Bottom