Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Doc is a fraud. Had he not been gifted Garnett And Allen, he would have been fired. Along with Thibodeau, they're the reason he was employed as long as he was.

Things started going downhill once Thibodeau left to coach the Bulls

The following season we signed Lawrence Frank :rolleyes

Remember it was Doc and Thibodeau coaching in the 2010 Finals

Simmons is cracking me up. They'll be like "and the Wizards select Axdksj Karjxjsdma" and Bill's just like "You know what else is interesting about the Celtics trade..." :lol:
:lol: There's no way ESPN is bringing him back.. he's made it clear that he will do/say what he wants

Doesnt matter about options, more about matchups. Bulls win that matchup.

What matchup problems do the bulls cause against the nets? I wanna hear this, because im pretty sure kg can put the lock smith on booz and noah, brook will feast like he did in the playoffs, if jj is determined butler cant guard him and butler is avg on offense, deng and pierce equal out eachother

Noah can contain Brook
Deng/Butler can contain Pierce
Rose will feast on Dwill

Their defense/rebounding/bench will destroy the Nets. Emphasis on rebounding.

Last edited:
Bill Simmons is probably the biggest voice in sports right now.

Outside of committing a crime or him dropping a n-bomb he's Teflon.

Are the Nets fans really talking trash when the Bulls eliminated them without their best player?

Yeah nate had his jordan moment in that comeback and jj disappeared in gm 7 , but what im saying is while teams in the east are improving, the bulls arent gonna get any better

Simmons dropped another "what?" in the middle if the announcement.. All night
laugh.gif
He summed up the night perfectly with that last one

Bill Smmons keeping it 100!!

What an epic draft night btw. Great coverage as well. Lots of drama and trades.

Get Wilbon and Magic off the halftime show! These dudes worked great tonight.

Simmons would get eaten alive on TNT. Him and his prepubescent voice wouldn't make it past the first night on set. :lol:

You could throw him up on NBA TV with Rick Kamla tho.

Simmons is cracking me up. They'll be like "and the Wizards select Axdksj Karjxjsdma" and Bill's just like "You know what else is interesting about the Celtics trade..." :lol:
:lol: There's no way ESPN is bringing him back.. he's made it clear that he will do/say what he wants

grantland and 30/30
he doesnt care, he'll bring his work to another company
he's still mad that espn been censoring him

Last edited:
Are the Nets fans really talking trash when the Bulls eliminated them without their best player?

Yeah nate had his jordan moment in that comeback and jj disappeared in gm 7 , but what im saying is while teams in the east are improving, the bulls arent gonna get any better

JJ didnt disappear game 7, he disappeared the whole series bruh.

he was injured but meh

You're pretty sad man. Even Stern is having fun with the booing.
Thus he's not a piece of ****...?

*looks back at Seattle deal*

Yep, still a waste of air.
He can be that and NTers can still give him props for how he played along with fans at the draft like he's been doing for a few years now, given this is his last one.

I don't know how losing a team that I love would feel like since it's pretty much impossible to happen to me where I'm living but you can't put the Seattle deal all on Stern. Plus the league shouldn't be expanding.

Back
Top Bottom