Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

I thought for sure Chicago would take Hardaway or Crabbe to replace Rip.

Im not big on Chicago getting Snell, i wish we picked up Dieng. He would have been a great backup for Jo, and would have helped Taj out a lot.
Snell's still a decent pickup but I agree completely. THJ, Bullock, and Crabbe all would've been better fits for Chicago. And Dieng would've been perfect coming off the bench. Although, much like the other 2-guards I listed, Snell's got length and can hit the 3 as well. So I guess we'll have to wait and see how it pans out.

Bullock?!?!?!

You must have been drinking when you posted this. Bullock is nothing more than Keith Bogans on the next level. :smh:

Bullock?!?!?!

You must have been drinking when you posted this. Bullock is nothing more than Keith Bogans on the next level.
mean.gif
We'll see. 
happy.gif

+

Muhammad originally requested jersey No. 15 with the Wolves, but when he found out Mickael Gelabale already owned the number, he opted for a more obscure option.

"Nobody wears zero in the league, so I might as well wear zero," he explained.

However, he may have his chance to nab his first choice. It is looking unlikely that the Wolves exercise their option on Gelabale's contract, which must be picked up by mid-July.

14 other players wear 0 in the league, including of course this guy who went to the same school as him and last yr's rookie of the year
roll.gif

if I were the sixers, Id go after curry eventually. Theyre gonna need shooters for the future. plus he'll come cheap

McLemore is definitely starting day one but there will be too much pressure on him to be the guy in Sac and I don't think he succeeds in that enviornment.

View media item 474061

+
View media item 474063

Muhammad originally requested jersey No. 15 with the Wolves, but when he found out Mickael Gelabale already owned the number, he opted for a more obscure option.

"Nobody wears zero in the league, so I might as well wear zero," he explained.

However, he may have his chance to nab his first choice. It is looking unlikely that the Wolves exercise their option on Gelabale's contract, which must be picked up by mid-July.

14 other players wear 0 in the league, including of course this guy who went to the same school as him and last yr's rookie of the year
View media item 474062
:rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

McLemore is definitely starting day one but there will be too much pressure on him to be the guy in Sac and I don't think he succeeds in that enviornment.
DMC wants max or trade(hasn't proven much, i think he gets traded), Ben will be ok, plus he is humble. Kings would be smart to dump everyone and start from zero.

Ben won't have success in Sacramento :smh:.. Would like to see him do good but sac was the worst place to go

Cant believe charlotte passed on ben mac, him kemba and mkg wouldve made some noise in a few years

You know MJ going to MJ but Zeller is going to be a player, I just wouldn't take him with the 4th pick

Back
Top Bottom