Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

I thought for sure Chicago would take Hardaway or Crabbe to replace Rip.
Im not big on Chicago getting Snell, i wish we picked up Dieng. He would have been a great backup for Jo, and would have helped Taj out a lot.
Snell's still a decent pickup but I agree completely. THJ, Bullock, and Crabbe all would've been better fits for Chicago. And Dieng would've been perfect coming off the bench. Although, much like the other 2-guards I listed, Snell's got length and can hit the 3 as well. So I guess we'll have to wait and see how it pans out.

Nope.

Don't watch college ball like that.

A couple of highlight reels online and so forth.

But do you understand you compared him to one of the most prolific scorers in the NBA?

And before that he was compared to one of the greatest forwards to ever play the game.

Okay then.

You realize Barkley and Carmelo came out of college and were compared to great players at some point in time as well? I'm sure people scoffed at them too. :lol:

I'm saying compares to, not will be better than. Weak draft/CLeaveLand notwithstanding, there's a reason he went #1.

Cleveland Cavaliers draft party - crowd reaction to the drafting of Anthony Bennett

Charlotte Bobcats draft party - fans react to the selection of Cody Zeller

:lol:

^
LOL :rofl: :rofl:

damn just realized seth curry got undrafted :smh: i thought he still got drafted at middle 2nd round

Gotta be tough for Seth knowing his dad and bro made it.

He'll find his way into the league. He'll get his shot. His pedigree, family, shooting ability, and his production at Duke will make sure he gets a shot.

He'll be in Vegas for Summer League, and in somebody's camp in October.

He'll find his way into the league. He'll get his shot. His pedigree, family, shooting ability, and his production at Duke will make sure he gets a shot.

He'll be in Vegas for Summer League, and in somebody's camp in October.

Was surprised he didnt even get picked up in the 2nd round though honestly

i think the Warriors are going to pick him or the Suns, they love going after siblings 
laugh.gif

Was surprised he didnt even get picked up in the 2nd round though honestly

Why? I'm high on him and think he was better than a few of the players that were drafted but based on what everything that was said about him throughout college, I didn't expect him to get drafted.

According to scouts, his size for position, and lack of athleticism to overcome said lack of size, were too much to ignore in order to draft him. As if Eddie House, Steve Kerr, and countless others didn't make a killing in the L. :rolleyes

When I said Gay could be a 25 guy I meant he is a guy who could go for 25 on a given night. Memphis fell when he left..

Wow. The same Grizzlies that made it to the Western Conference Finals? And destroyed the Clippers? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom