Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think love is what he is at this point & wont get better & is just on a crap team

dre has the tools to become THE MAN & take det back where they could possibly still be hovering around if they didnt break-up that last squad sheed/billups/prince was nasty

Even if he doesn't get any better... During his last complete season he averaged 26 & 13. That's damn near equivalent to the production we're getting from both of our PF combined Boozer 16 & 9, Taj 8 & 5.... so 26 & 13 compared to 24 & 14.

that looks like THE MAN stats to me G. I don't see Drummond producing that. Maybe I'm sleep though.

I'm not saying he's not he's on a bad team right now

The cha pick & who else do you think would keep minny on the phone to get love

The Bulls have the ultimate trade chip in a future Bobcats first round draft pick.
Won't matter when my dude Kemba shows out.

On the real, though, I hope this is the year Kemba makes noise.
He had a very solid year last season. Top 10 in PER for point guards while being surrounded by utter garbage.

After a horrendous rookie year, it looks like a full regular offseason worked wonders for him.

With an excellent offensive option in Al Jefferson & a solid pnr guy in Zeller, I'm expecting him to be even better next season when the D can't put all of their focus on him. Look for his percentages & assists to improve.

Last edited:
Part of the reason Kemba did so well last year was the drag screens my man Mike Dunlap used. Can't wait to get that Walker Hornets jersey when the switch occurs.

Nikola is the Boozer replacement?

It was supposed to be Taj for a minute but we over paid for him big time smh. Depending on how Mirotic does we maybe he can be. Heard hes most likely not going to come over until 2014 (gotta buy him out if before) Jerry's cheap *** insnt about to pay lol

B/R is doing this one-on-one contest thing that us NBA writers have to vote on and one of the choices was who would win Kobe Bryant or Allen Iverson. Thing had me stumped for a minute because AI was so quick and those handles were so lethal.

B/R is doing this one-on-one contest thing that us NBA writers have to vote on and one of the choices was who would win Kobe Bryant or Allen Iverson. Thing had me stumped for a minute because AI was so quick and those handles were so lethal.

Whoever gets the ball first pretty much wins that game :lol:

But i'd imagine Kobe just post him into the paint everytime.

Too hyped when he stepped over Lue.

Ty Hill challenging ET for ugliest player in the league.

Mutombo says no.

George Lynch. Eric Snow. Matt Geiger.

AI had to post 40 a night with that awful supporting cast.

Wait, VC carried that Toronto squad. AI and Vince were going point for point.

Did Milwaukee not have Allen, Big Dog, and ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom