Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overpaid, but understandable.

His ball handling needs improvement, he can't post up at nearly 6-10, and he's too frail to guard the best player on the team that Indy needs to beat and even with all of that he was still the 2nd best player on a legit contending team, plays elite defense. Basically slows/shuts down every guy not named Lebron. And on the other end, he comes in at right under 20 a night & is a threat from 3 point land. So right now, at just 23, he's very good & still has tons of areas for improvement.

So yea, understandable.

They're basically locked in as the 2nd best team in the East & with some improvement from George & another injury to Wade, they could be in the Finals.

I knew it was going to happen. :smh:

I was one of the leaders of the Paul George train way before the draft and now since he got his max deal, he's about to be overrated. :lol: It was fun while it lasted lol.

over all better player then guys like Rudy gay, Lou deng, iggy and joe Johnson

Easily could see PG being better than all of those guys. Will it happen? Depends on his work ethic. But ability wise, I think he could surpass them.

Also, when I think of Paul George I truly see Leandro Barbosa but taller.

Jesus Christ, what happened in here is unfortunate.

We went from PG is better than Durant, to he's as good as Josh Howard. Holy **** that HAS to be a record or somethin. ****. :rofl: :rofl:

anyone watch that Dennis Rodman special on NBATV a week back? I've always admired his tenacity on the defensive end, best rebounder to ever play the game
smokin.gif

Lol what is going on? I'm interested to see how PG responds to the pressure of the big contract and defenses paying more attention to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom