Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see why you guys like Paul George's hairline so much. It's too low..
Its an immovable object, he will die with that hairline. He can walk into any barber in the world and ask for a shapeup and walk out with complete confidence that it wont be messed up, if there ever a barber who couldnt shape Paul George up correctly they should have their hands removed. Its the Apex of hairlines.

:lol: what is with athletes and dating women that other athletes have had? She came up again. These cats are gluttons for punishment.

Just cause these guys have status and money doesn't make them smart or even savy with women. To be honest most athletes seem like lames socially/intellectually they're just great at what they do and that's enough to get them by

Its an immovable object, he will die with that hairline. He can walk into any barber in the world and ask for a shapeup and walk out with complete confidence that it wont be messed up, if there ever a barber who couldnt shape Paul George up correctly they should have their hands removed. Its the Apex of hairlines.

the reply + new avy is :rofl: :rofl:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 this ish got me

lmao...so any NTer with a set of T outliners can edge up PG and rip off the cape feelin like the dudes from MY T Sharp.

Honorable mention goes to earl watsons natural hairline.

Hey_

Paul Georges hairline >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:pimp:
:lol: No player will ever come close to competing with that ever.

George is gonna have the perfect hairline well into his 60's.Lebron's is gonna be at his ankles in 3 years, and Boozer is gonna cover himself in so much black ice that he's gonna look like Pusha T's alternate album cover

:lol: I thought the spoiler was Tony Snell

Julius F. Wrek

Lmao, the leagues gonna let players put nicknames on the back of their jerseys... This is gonna be comedy

:lol:

Lmao, the leagues gonna let players put nicknames on the back of their jerseys... This is gonna be comedy
I don't believe this. Source?

This is the same league that controls how they dress off the court and now you mean to tell me that they're going to let Kobe put Mamba on the back of his jersey? No way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom