Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance benefited that team in the playoffs with his ball handling, getting out into transition and was probably the best passer on the team. It's so basic at NBA level and sounds silly but George/Granger combo at 2/3 is just too awful at ball handling & passing. Hill needs that 2ndary guy in the back court with him to relieve pressure.

He can buy them minutes off the bench that they need but I don't mess with that starting lineup. 6th man or try to move him.
Agreed.

Paul George doesn't have the season he had if Granger was healthy all year IMO.

Keep the Pacers lineup with Born Ready and PG24 @ the 2/3 and have Granger come off the bench as the 6th man.

Lance benefited that team in the playoffs with his ball handling, getting out into transition and was probably the best passer on the team. It's so basic at NBA level and sounds silly but George/Granger combo at 2/3 is just too awful at ball handling & passing. Hill needs that 2ndary guy in the back court with him to relieve pressure.

He can buy them minutes off the bench that they need but I don't mess with that starting lineup. 6th man or try to move him.
Agreed.

Paul George doesn't have the season he had if Granger was healthy all year IMO.

Keep the Pacers lineup with Born Ready and PG24 @ the 2/3 and have Granger come off the bench as the 6th man.
Definitely agree.

I'm pretty sure Granger will be moved. He's still a pretty respected player, and a 13M expiring contract.  He could really do some team alot of good, plus he is a class act. 

I think the team has agreed to move George back to the 2, but with his wack *** handle, I dont see that experiment lasting too long

This thread has been hilarious to read from the sidelines man :lol:

"Kdiggy" :rofl:

"I spend more on daily loud" :rofl:

Dipset's epic quoting :lol:

The d rose nickname possibilities on the back of his jersey :rofl:

BG and Leinart sharing the same baby moms :lol:

Last edited:
Knicks and IND both improved
Nets can be a sick team if they can play together. Rose back. East are becoming interesting.

IND should offer George Hill + Granger+ picks for Rondo.

Nets can be a sick team if they can play together. Rose back. East are becoming interesting.

this!

except with that big extension that George Hill just got, the numbers wouldnt work

Speaking of Ahmad Rashad, did you know he was 63 years old? Dude still looks the same as he did 20 years ago lol.

BU9_u7sCQAAi77O.jpg

Here is the bucks new court will look much better than what was previously thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom