Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade will probably miss a dozen games or so, limp around in a dozen more, and when he does play he can't consistently play 38-40 minutes anymore like Harden can. Give me Harden at this point.

Last edited:
but you wanted steph as a spot up shooter

or come off screens, easy points for a great shooter. besides, with his glass ankles, he needs to move less :lol:
i dont think you understand. what makes curry great is both his play making abilities and his shooting

glass ankles or not, he played 78 games last season

That's what I don't get. They call him glass ankles but he played 78 + plus playoff games :lol:
Nearly 3,500 minutes for the regular season and playoffs combined!

I still think wade plays bigger in big gms...and still possesses a better arsenal/array of moves. Remember,he loses ppg to Bron and Bosh.

harden is a nice player...would YOU build a franchise around him?

Yea..I wouldn't around a 31yo wade either..but at full strength, ill take wade.

Dude's in Chicago with Grover getting ready for the season... Looks like bulletin board material to me

I'm surprised there are people who would take Wade over Harden in 2013. Wade is my guy but Harden is 24 and about to enter his prime. He can play combo guard, hit the 3 and he gets to the basket better than any guard in the league. He'll never be the defender that Wade is however but all his offensive gifts negate that.

harden is a nice player...would YOU build a franchise around him?
Why would I not? He's an elite player in this league and he just turned 24. There aren't more than a handful of guys I'd rather build a franchise around.

I'm surprised there are people who would take Wade over Harden in 2013. Wade is my guy but Harden is 24 and about to enter his prime. He can play combo guard, hit the 3 and he gets to the basket better than any guard in the league. He'll never be the defender that Wade is however but all his offensive gifts negate that.

I see what youre saying. Wade is still just 31. When hes 34 and james is 26/27...harden.

I haven't been here in a minute. Blake Griffin....bruh...
mean.gif
. Nicknames on jerseys? Sounds kinda cool, but idk. 

Wades supposedly lost a lot of weight during the off season. I doubt he misses much time this year with injuries anyways.

Wades supposedly lost a lot of weight during the off season. I doubt he misses much time this year with injuries anyways.

what's a lot of weight though? it's not like dude was tippin the scales

perhaps it might help a little, but his body just ain't what it was. he's been injury prone for a while now

what's a lot of weight though? it's not like dude was tippin the scales

perhaps it might help a little, but his body just ain't what it was. he's been injury prone for a while now
weight takes stress off knees. he wasnt fat but his body was alot bigger then it used to be.come playoff time less stress is a goodthing. its not like he had a bad regular season last year.

I've been saying for thee longest that indiana would be unbelievably good with rondo of cp. Since one is locked down, it seems like common sense for rondo to go to indiana. The talent in that starting lineup would be amazing. The Celtics are going to be bobcat clones this year. Even if they land Wiggins it's not like they will be contenders immediately. Indiana is a championship caliber team right now. George hill is not good enough at pg to lead a team to the finals, rondo is tho plus he's been there twice. There's got to be people in his camp putting that in his ear.

Lol what did harden do in that finals appearance again? That is all.
Yeah, that's relevant to who's currently better as we head into the 2013-2014 season. 
laugh.gif

If you want to judge a player on 3 bad games 2 seasons ago, go ahead I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom