Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is ZBo's trade value right now? I sense the Grizz will look to move him sometime this season.

Cousins need a mentor in Sacramento. Sacramento spent money on average PF's in Thompson/Landry. Thornton ranked in the top 13 for best SG's next season (on the analytical side). I could see Memphis swinging a deal with Sacramento.

What's Zach's contract situation? Is he in the last year of his deal?

What's Zach's contract situation? Is he in the last year of his deal?

One guaranteed year this season and a player option for the next season. A lot of people think he will opt out, but I'm not sure.

I thought about trading him to Sacrament would be kind of dirty :lol: . But, its all about getting the best possible value for him and you're not dealing with the same front office. This front office is less attached to him than the fans, previous management, etc. Its just all indications seem to point at him possibly being traded.

Grizz want to increase pace, become more efficient on offense, focus less on playing so much in the post, traded for Ed Davis who is due for an extension, etc. A lot of people have not noticed his declined the past few seasons due to the success of the team, but he's been pretty bad outside of his playoff performances (which still matters).

Last edited:
^^^ Yeah, unless the Grizzlies come out of the gates crushing people this season and are competing for the best record in the West, I could see them trading Randolph. But given his age, declining production, injury history, etc., I don't see as value being super high. I doubt they'd get back a player in trade who is as talented as Z-Bo, but maybe someone who fits better with the team's long term plans and is a better value.

Maybe Chicago would want him? Assuming Rose comes back and plays at high level, having Z-Bo instead of Boozer definitely would make the Bulls more of a legit contender, IMO.

Anderson Varejao is smashing your local Center this season. Can't wait....so under the radar right now...he will flourish, once again.

You saw his interview, he and his teammates acknowledged he needs to step up.

No one is punking him this season...

Last edited:
I'll be interested in the Rockets' pace this season. They played at the fastest pace last season, but with Howard signed I think they'll slow it down to accommodate him.

I've recently been thinking of some kind of three way trade where the Rockets trade Asik and somehow end up with Ilyasova from the Bucks. Gives the Rockets a proven PF and opens up more playing time for Henson. Gah, the season needs to hurry up.

You dont think dwight can play uptempo? Hes not roy hibbert.

I'll be interested in the Rockets' pace this season. They played at the fastest pace last season, but with Howard signed I think they'll slow it down to accommodate him.

I've recently been thinking of some kind of three way trade where the Rockets trade Asik and somehow end up with Ilyasova from the Bucks. Gives the Rockets a proven PF and opens up more playing time for Henson. Gah, the season needs to hurry up.

I think he can, but entering his tenth (!) year in the league and wanting to make his presence felt, I think he'll want to slow it down some.

if 2K is any indicator the rockets will be fast as hell ,shoot A BUNCH OF THREES & never miss a rebound

lin/harden/thomas robinson/asik/dwight :x parsons & pat bev coming off the bench :x

rockets/warriors/pelicans/pistons virtual problems but only 1/4 or 1/2 of those 4 will be monsters in real life IMO

Last edited:
if 2K is any indicator the rockets will be fast as hell ,shoot A BUNCH OF THREES & never miss a rebound

lin/harden/thomas robinson/asik/dwight
sick.gif
parsons & pat bev coming off the bench
sick.gif

rockets/warriors/pelicans/pistons virtual problems but only 1/4 or 1/2 of those 4 will be monsters in real life IMO
LOL dude you don't even know whats going on. Trob is in Portland. SMH

I think he can, but entering his tenth (!) year in the league and wanting to make his presence felt, I think he'll want to slow it down some.
If he shows he can be a consistent post threat and attract dbl teams because the rockets half court set was terrible with the harden iso/pnr at the top of the 3, aka brons cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom