Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only thing that is holding him back because he's already a more skilled offensive player than Wade. There is literally not one thing Wade does better than Harden on offense besides post up. Dude has been in the league so long and still doesn't have a consistent jumper. Yea he shot over 50% but that's more a product of playing on the team he's on, most of his shots being in or around the paint and never having to deal with double teams. Dude said Wade could lock Harden down, yea I'm sure 09 Wade could but lets live in the present tense gentlemen.
Exactly man.. and people forget that last year was Harden's first year as a starter and leader. To be able to lead a young team to playoffs, and will the rockets to 6 games against former WC champions is very impressive. All of this without having training camp too

this year Harden>Wade.. Hell, I said last year Harden will be the best SG in the L this year, and I stand by that. In order for Harden to be a top 5 player, he has to play defense.. He gambles too much on d, and it just seems like he doesnt try or care..
I remember that crazy talk u was talking last season......still take kobe>harden. But he put on a clinic during the first round of the playoffs.

Opinions will change when Harden is an MVP candidate playing with Howard this year, I predict 28 5 5 on 50% FG 39% 3pt

Oh yeah. (Healthy) Kobe is still better than healthy Wade, as is Harden. Even if Wade were the bettrr scorer (he isnt), Harden is still an incredible scorer, and is a better creator for teammates than Wade.

So Wade would be the 3rd best sg in the league

Exactly man.. and people forget that last year was Harden's first year as a starter and leader. To be able to lead a young team to playoffs, and will the rockets to 6 games against former WC champions is very impressive. All of this without having training camp too
Come on man if they had their other top 10 player rockets would have got swept. You know this

Don't believe me just watch.

He was putting up better numbers than that at the beginning of last season with a worse team

Who is helping off of Lebron (who is usually doubled) or Bosh?

So 2 defenders commited to Bron, atleast 1 to Bosh, 1 to Chalmers/Cole 1 to Haslem, who can help on either Bron or Bosh, or contest at the rim, and 1 to Wade.

When I said literally I was being facetious, but most of the time, dude doesnt have to deal with help defenses, because nobody is helping off of James, Chalmers or Bosh

They keep the floor spread. That is why bosh's offenseive numbers have been lacking because he is put 15-22 ft away for driving lanes for bron. People are helping off of haslem that is why he always has that 15ft baseline J open and they are helping off of bosh that is why he is shooting so many long 2's. Lebron Drive leads to basket cuts by D wade or vice versa. That team is also the best passing team in the L.
The Spurs!

Yea, don't understand why they didn't move Asik. Definitely a log jam waiting to happen, they need a stretch 4 so they can score 130 a game

:lol:

Man y'all thought Harden had the Juice when he beasted his 1st 2 games of last season, we saw his ceiling man..

Especially with Dwight Howard on the team

maybe 45% but not 50. Also dont know about 28 pts with howard being there
Yeah I think his number will go down a bit because of Howard and they will win a lot of games so he wont be in during the forth during those games. I think Wade number will go down because he will be getting a lot of rest this season prob wont play in back-back's. But I still take Wade over Harden

Dwight ain't taking no shots man, he's just getting putbacks and dunks off the P&R which Harden happens to be a wizard at. Dwight will make them much better defensively though which will also help them put up more buckets

Dwight ain't taking no shots man, he's just getting putbacks and dunks off the P&R which Harden happens to be a wizard at. Dwight will make them much better defensively though which will also help them put up more buckets
If they want to win Dwight needs to get the ball in the post at least 25% of their offensive plays. Plus anytime Dwight has a dunk opportunity off the p&r he is just gonna get fouled

So Dwight signed with Houston to get putbacks and dunks?

Man shut up..

The Spurs!
I think the Spurs are a close second. I think both team are equally good passing the ball around the perimeter when the defensive is recovering but Lbj's ability to make on point cross court passes and and the way LBj and wade move without the ball makes them the best. But its close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom