Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been a part time player for the better part of the past couple years, and his production is down. Yeah, I know Wade lovers will point towards his FG% and say "He shot the best of his career!", that's true, although he did it on less shots per game since his rookie year. Wade is a liability on the floor without his knee being injected or what they call being "taped".
Like I said before wade was a liability in the playoffs. He was fine pretty much the whole regular season. Your basing his ability off of the post season you just watched where he was injuried.

Dwight ain't taking no shots man, he's just getting putbacks and dunks off the P&R which Harden happens to be a wizard at. Dwight will make them much better defensively though which will also help them put up more buckets
if this was the case he would still be a laker

He now has a motivated D12 who will demand the ******g ball.

Demand the ball for what? Dude has no moves besides the left jump hook. He has terrible footwork and bad touch around the rim, I don't care what he says he wants but he will definitely let Harden eat like he's supposed to. If Harden is flourishing that opens up easy oppourtinies for Dwight and he needs those more than he needs the ball dumped to him in the post so he can fail.

lol @ the harden predictions for this season. Son is gonna become a jumpshooter with howard clogging the lane. Did you guys not watch any of the laker games last year?? dude stays in the paint, and wants the ball every possession lol. Some of JH's bread n butter is his drive game, which up until now has been easy without having his own teammate blocking his path. It's not gonna be as easy for him as you guys think. Besides, Coach said it was Dwights team now anyways and he would be the mainstay in the O...so in other words...JH is a role player now.

Harden is dope to me, no doubt, but I can call a spade a spade. Wade has been washed. A few great games here in there can't make me forget all the other bs he was doing they rest of the season. Dude was getting worse by the day. I thought Bron Bron was gonna burn out carrying Wades and Boshs weight every night...until I found out he wasnt human.

A healthy Kobe trumps both. And remains the #1 sg in the L. I hope dude comes back to at least 80-90% of what he was last year. Dude was unbelievable for 35.

lol @ the harden predictions for this season. Son is gonna become a jumpshooter with howard clogging the lane. Did you guys not watch any of the laker games last year?? dude stays in the paint, and wants the ball every possession lol. Some of JH's bread n butter is his drive game, which up until now has been easy without having his own teammate blocking his path. It's not gonna be as easy for him as you guys think. Besides, Coach said it was Dwights team now anyways and he would be the mainstay in the O...so in other words...JH is a role player now.

Harden is dope to me, no doubt, but I can call a spade a spade. Wade has been washed. A few great games here in there can't make me forget all the other bs he was doing they rest of the season. Dude was getting worse by the day. I thought Bron Bron was gonna burn out carrying Wades and Boshs weight every night...until I found out he wasnt human.

A healthy Kobe trumps both. And remains the #1 sg in the L. I hope dude comes back to at least 80-90% of what he was last year. Dude was unbelievable for 35.
What is coach suppost to say? "Yeah man we gave you the max but your still gonna be our number two scoring option". No Harden will be the number one option because he has the ball in his hands so much and he's the better offensive player. 

I'll be interested in the Rockets' pace this season. They played at the fastest pace last season, but with Howard signed I think they'll slow it down to accommodate him.

I've recently been thinking of some kind of three way trade where the Rockets trade Asik and somehow end up with Ilyasova from the Bucks. Gives the Rockets a proven PF and opens up more playing time for Henson. Gah, the season needs to hurry up.

I'll be interested in the Rockets' pace this season. They played at the fastest pace last season, but with Howard signed I think they'll slow it down to accommodate him.

I've recently been thinking of some kind of three way trade where the Rockets trade Asik and somehow end up with Ilyasova from the Bucks. Gives the Rockets a proven PF and opens up more playing time for Henson. Gah, the season needs to hurry up.
I agree they need a stretch 4 but I would be torn because we all know D12 is prone to foul trouble and Asik is a great backup

I agree they need a stretch 4 but I would be torn because we all know D12 is prone to foul trouble and Asik is a great backup
The Bucks have a surplus of bigs, so they could throw in Epke Udoh or find another team with a serviceable defensive big. :lol:

I would say the same with D12 racking up the fouls and Asik getting minutes. Want to see how these two will work out. D12 will miss some games as well

Henson and draft picks would be phenomenal for the Rockets. Dude is a rebounding machine, defense hawk and has the mid range J. Idk if the Bucks would give him up but the Rockets would instantly be my favorite team with that move

Dwight + Henson is 30 rebs 6 blocks

Last edited:

He's the best backup in the L, next to the best center in the L..It's gonna be a fun season

pimp.gif

Really shouldnt be any beef between KD and Wade...the question should be Is James Harden better than Dwade right NOW?.....

Asik ain't a backup though, lets be real, dude deserves to start on a team. He already said he wanted to be moved as soon they got Dwight and I can't blame him. Wish that Hou could have picked up Ryan Anderson just to see how that offense would look.

Last edited:
Like I said before wade was a liability in the playoffs. He was fine pretty much the whole regular season. Your basing his ability off of the post season you just watched where he was injuried.

Nah. Wade has never been a good on-ball defender. He cheats off his man, lollygags passing lanes, reaches, gets taken off the dribble a lot, and has relied on his athletic ability for most of his career to recover quickly ie blocked shots and they occasional close out. Been like that his whole career. Scoring wise when healthy he is among the best, but he hasnt been healthy the past couple of years.

Harden is better than Dwade right now.

If Dwade went to Germany and really got that surgery then I think he will be better than Harden this season...

Asik ain't a backup though, lets be real, dude deserves to start on a team. He already said he wanted to be moved as soon they got Dwight and I can't blame him. Wish that Hou could have picked up Ryan Anderson just to see how that offense would look.
Can't help but feel bad for Asik, but he has to work on his offense.. I cant count how many times he fumbled the ball after a Harden/Lin pass..He needs to dunk the ball and stop doing those intricate layups

laugh.gif

What is ZBo's trade value right now? I sense the Grizz will look to move him sometime this season.

Cousins need a mentor in Sacramento. Sacramento spent money on average PF's in Thompson/Landry. Thornton ranked in the top 13 for best SG's next season (on the analytical side). I could see Memphis swinging a deal with Sacramento.

What is ZBo's trade value right now? I sense the Grizz will look to move him sometime this season.

Cousins need a mentor in Sacramento. Sacramento spent money on average PF's in Thompson/Landry. Thornton ranked in the top 13 for best SG's next season (on the analytical side). I could see Memphis swinging a deal with Sacramento.
idk thats a dirty way to do him after what he has done for the org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom