Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
@ the idea of an all star game in Detroit.

You can't be serious.

Technically the asg would be in Auburn hills not Detroit. I ain't eem mad that we will never get it here, all the celebs would be robbed blind, these young dudes reckless.

Idk how I feel about Shaq owning part of my Kings yet... I feel like it's good and bad at the same time. It's good cause he'll help our big men out a lot I think, idk why it's bad but I just feel like it'll be bad later on.

The arena is in Auburn Hills, doesn't mean the celebrities and players will be partying in Auburn Hills. I'm sure they'll be in nightclubs and strip clubs in Detroit. And that's when they get robbed of everything they entered the city with, they better make sure everything they have on is insured :lol:

KD ain't lying about Beas being better than him when they were younger. Looking back...I would have never guessed they would have turned out the way they did.
No hes not, Beas was looking like the future back then. Same thing with Kidd-Gilcrest and Kyrie Irving and now look.

:rofl: @ the idea of an all star game in Detroit.

You can't be serious.

:stoneface:

your probably the guy that thinks the Pistons actually play in Detroit too i bet :rolleyes

and $100 says if they get the new arena they are proposing downtown with all the other crap they are planning Detroit is def gonna be getting it since downtown would be ridiculous if it happens :x

Last edited:
The arena is in Auburn Hills, doesn't mean the celebrities and players will be partying in Auburn Hills. I'm sure they'll be in nightclubs and strip clubs in Detroit. And that's when they get robbed of everything they entered the city with, they better make sure everything they have on is insured :lol:

nightclubs in Detroit suck SRS

now in the more populated areas, like Royal Oak, Ferndale, Birmingham, etc they got some nice places where Pistons players regularly go in the off season if they are in the city/state

nightclubs in Detroit suck SRS

now in the more populated areas, like Royal Oak, Ferndale, Birmingham, etc they got some nice places where Pistons players regularly go in the off season if they are in the city/state

:lol: @ you thinking said areas are out of a goon's jurisdiction. Bottom line it's a bad idea..

after i got banned from luckys downtown n in southfield, royal oak is the chill/party spot for me. No fighting, nobody will try u, nobody disrespecting u n your girl, my type of environment. But detroit strip clubs gotta be top 5-10 out here. Ace of spades, king of diamonds, coliseum, deja vu, and about 10 more decent ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom