Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Udonis Haslem's thoughts on the Kevin Durant, Dwyane Wade, James Harden "feud"

the ring argument 

alien.gif

James Harden was better than Wade in 2013, that was what ESPN was basing their ranking off from.....how da hell did Wade get ranked in the top 10?

Last edited:
Championships shouldn't be such a big barometer when comparing individual players, sometimes a guy just has a better team.

Not saying that's the case with Wade/Harden but just in general

Always happens. In every sport, like a championship isn't a team effort...

Who wouldn't take a 24-year old Beard over 31-year old Flash.

Wade has the clear advantage based on body of work and postseason success. 2006 Finals > 2011-2012 Harden disappearing act and partying in Miami.

the question is today, is james harden better than wade? its stupid to bring up rings and accomplishments of past years. if houston called pat and offered harden for wade straight up you think he would be like na im good?

Man y'all dead that LeBron/Kobe nonsense in here.

Don't need this thread becoming a cesspool again.

Its ok..30s the new 20. Harden/wade is the new kobe/lebron. (Not at all srs)

2 things ive been deprived of seeing : 2009 pac-2009 may......2008-09 or 2009-10 lal vs 08-09 or 09-10 cavs in nba finals.

Unfortunately, we can only envision it in our heads..............

Brons former security guard who works for my family now said word in the camp is Bron wants to come back to Cleveland next year lol

:lol: :smokin

+

Lettuce be cereal... In 2013, Dwyane isn't a top 10 player. The question was "in 2013, who are the top 10 players in the NBA?" Dwyane was listed and that is in fact, false. Body of work was not the question. James Harden RIGHT NOW is a better ball player than Dwyane. How many countless nights have we been asking ourselves "What the funk is Dwyane doing out there?! :x " Wade stays turning over the rock. Ever since LeBreezy came to town, along wit' Bosh... Dwyane has had a real tough time adjusting. Top 11-15 player? Of course. But, to sit here as a true Dwyane Wade fan, son had fallen off HEAVY. You have to game plan on how to stop Harden, if your the opposing coaching staff.

You can sag off Dwyane Wade now in 2013 and dare him to shoot perimeter shots. Damn injuries are killing Dwyane and his brand.

I call him "D-Wizzy" by the way. 8)

sag off of wade and dare him to shoot? out of all the guards TP has the better FG%, and wade has the best FG% out of all the SG.. and thats the wade that wasnt even fully healthy...
harden averages 4 more points a game and he is the main option..

Refer to P-Matic post below. [emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]11015[/emoji]️

2011-12
View media item 590931
2012-13
View media item 590932
I'll take my chances with Wade shooting jump shots

Precisely.

i browse this thread furiously searching for dipset general's daily quote compilations

can't wait for his next set of bangerz
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

+

Lettuce be cereal... In 2013, Dwyane isn't a top 10 player. The question was "in 2013, who are the top 10 players in the NBA?" Dwyane was listed and that is in fact, false. Body of work was not the question. James Harden RIGHT NOW is a better ball player than Dwyane. How many countless nights have we been asking ourselves "What the funk is Dwyane doing out there?!
sick.gif
" Wade stays turning over the rock. Ever since LeBreezy came to town, along wit' Bosh... Dwyane has had a real tough time adjusting. Top 11-15 player? Of course. But, to sit here as a true Dwyane Wade fan, son had fallen off HEAVY. You have to game plan on how to stop Harden, if your the opposing coaching staff.

You can sag off Dwyane Wade now in 2013 and dare him to shoot perimeter shots. Damn injuries are killing Dwyane and his brand.

I call him "D-Wizzy" by the way.
glasses.gif
Not your best. Dont ruin a good thing man, Lebreezy and K Diggy are 10/10s, we can just ride with those. They will be around for years to come, you have time to make them stick.

:lol: I gotcha :lol:

I love how people fail to acknowledge that James Harden literally has no in between game whatsoever. You want to talk about Wade's shooting, psssh take a look at James Harden's mid range shooting splits. They are terrible.

His game is basically shoot 3's, and straight drives to the rim off screen n roll penetration. To his credit, he does manage to get to the foul line a ton, but that's not enough for me. He lacks the versatility to attack elite set defenses in a half court setting. No mid range game. Not post-up ability.

Refer to the 2012 NBA Finals, where the Heat made the adjustment in trapping his screen n rolls, and not giving him clean/open looks at 3's. The result were terrible for him. This past season, His lack of midrange game got exposed vs OKC. He shot 7-36 (19%) on 2pt jumpers in the playoffs. Terrible. Harden also can't defend a lawn chair at this point.

I'll still take D.Wade going into a post-season, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom