Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blew out of the water? Hardly, but even so Tim Duncan was still a top ten player in those years with or without him being above Dwight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh CP how I've missed these conversations. Please tell me what years wasnt Tim Duncan a top 10 player in the league.

Man, Dwight led the league in rebounding every year, blocks a couple times, field goal percentage, 3 years straight DPOY, top 5 MVP voting the last five years, All NBA every single year, played 35 minutes a night, every game, etc etc.

Duncan clockin in with 30 minutes a night, 75 games a year, 18 and 10, livin on his rep.

Stop dude, just stop. I know you Spurs fans can't handle, just don't do this. Come on.

how can u not be an Allen Iverson fan?

anyways....Jason Williams will always be one of my fav players

the play at 1:20 da whole crowd goes nutts

Last edited:
i made a "tim duncan isnt the best player on his team "

thread that some of of you might remember in 2008 after tony parkers 55/10/7 game

in hindsight the thread was a year premature but i still stand by it

i was roasted by nt's finest dre , chester , big mike ....it was a real who's who

Last edited:
The transition happened somewhere around there, no shame on them though Duncan is the greatest ever at his position. Parker is such a point god though, always a pleasure watching him work.

Man, Dwight led the league in rebounding every year, blocks a couple times, field goal percentage, 3 years straight DPOY, top 5 MVP voting the last five years, All NBA every single year, played 35 minutes a night, every game, etc etc.

Duncan clockin in with 30 minutes a night, 75 games a year, 18 and 10, livin on his rep.

Stop dude, just stop. I know you Spurs fans can't handle, just don't do this. Come on.

Tim at 37 was BETTER than dwight last year. Dwight has only like 2 seasons in his career that compare with Duncans. All while tim is an almost equal rebounder and defender and infinitely better offensive player. I won't even speak on passing. Dwight is the better offensive rebounder, i can not slight him on that.

Dwight averages 18-12 for his career and thats the twilight years for Tim.... and hes missed 13 more games in five years all while being ten years older. The fact that you can argue which player is better at Tims age just shows his greatness.

Tim at 37 was BETTER than dwight last year. Dwight has only like 2 seasons in his career that compare with Duncans. All while tim is an almost equal rebounder and defender and infinitely better offensive player. I won't even speak on passing. Dwight is the better offensive rebounder, i can not slight him on that.

Dwight averages 18-12 for his career and thats the twilight years for Tim.... and hes missed 13 more games in five years all while being ten years older. The fact that you can argue which player is better at Tims age just shows his greatness.

No, there is no argument. Dwight has been a top 3 player the past half decade.

Tim was not in the top 20, unless you're a Spurs fan and he's still #1 in the NBA.

I too prefer Russ and Rondo to CP3 on a personal level but there is no way you can objectively say Chris isn't the best pg in the world today

Chris Paul is still the best PG. You guys can argue about who's 2nd. IMO it was Parker last year followed by Westbrook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom