Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my predictions come to fruition, I will have all the juice.

Clippers with best record in league
Quake = MVP
Jamal Crawford = 6th Man
DeAndre Jordan = DPOY and shooting 75% from the line
Doc Rivers = COY

If my predictions come to fruition, I will have all the juice.

Clippers with best record in league
Quake = MVP
Jamal Crawford = 6th Man
DeAndre Jordan = DPOY and shooting 75% from the line
Doc Rivers = COY

The Rapture, 2Pac will come back to life and kill Drake, and Beyonce will give me a bj before that **** happens.

Yall dudes crazy

^^^We know it won't be about basketball, but you never know when Bynum might pull another one of his signature YOLO moves.

MVP: Lebron

DPOY: Lebron

Most Improved: Wall

Rookie of The Year: Victor

COY: Brian Shaw

Scoring Leader: Melo

Rebound Leader: Drummond or Dwight

Block Leader: Drummond or Sanders

Assist Leader: CP3 or Deron

II will be right

If LBJ wins MVP... He will have 5 before the age of 30. Think about that.

:x

Last edited:
MVP: Lebron James
DPoy: Dwight Howard
Most Improved: Don't Know yet
Rookie Of The Year: CJ McCollough
COY: Mike D'antoni (If Kobe and Nash are healthy) (If Not, Jason Kidd...this feels so weird typing. Wow)
Scoring Leader: Kevin Durant
Rebound Leader: Dwight
Block Leader: Sanders
Assist Leader: CP3

ECF: Nyk vs Mia (Mia in 6)
WCF: OKC vs LAC (Lac in 7)

Finals: Mia in 6

MVP: Lebron James
DPoy: Dwight Howard
Most Improved: Don't Know yet
Rookie Of The Year: CJ McCollough
COY: Mike D'antoni (If Kobe and Nash are healthy) (If Not, Jason Kidd...this feels so weird typing. Wow)
Scoring Leader: Kevin Durant
Rebound Leader: Dwight
Block Leader: Sanders
Assist Leader: CP3

ECF: Nyk vs Mia (Mia in 6)
WCF: OKC vs LAC (Lac in 7)

Finals: Mia in 6
lol at the Clippers going that far in the postseason

MDA COY?
COY?
Coach of the year?
of the year???

Yeah. If the Lakers are healthy they'll be much better than pundits and fans alike think they'll be. They aren't bad by any means. A healthy Kobe, Nash, with Gasol, Kaman, Nick Young off the bench, that's a pretty good squad.

So, the idea is if they are healthy they'll perform much better than expected, which will give Mike D a great chance to win COY

lol at the Clippers going that far in the postseason

Man that clips team is the goods. If Blake takes a leap, they'll be there. CP3, with an improved BG (Who's underrated around these parts to begin with), then surrounding them with playmakers and shooters like Reddick and Crawford, they'll be dangerous g. Dudley is a knock down shooter who was really good with nash, and now he has CP3. He'll be good for them as well and he's also a very slept on defender.

Clips will be at least in the WCF and I got them going all the way.

What's the absolute best-case scenario for the Lakers, the 7 seed? Even in that unlikely event Mike D isn't winning COY.

What's the absolute best-case scenario for the Lakers, the 7 seed? Even in that unlikely event Mike D isn't winning COY.

See I think it's higher than that. A healthy Kobe, Nash, and Gasol to me are better than a 7th seed. Kobe is still a 28 5 and 5 guy when healthy, Nash was awesome the year before he came to LA, and with Dwight gone that should help Gasol to a degree as far as touches and looks are concerned.

Not necessarily in order but 

Thunder

Spurs

Rockets

Clippers

Grizz

Warriors

Which of those 6 are the Lakers finishing ahead of?

Not necessarily in order but 

Thunder
Spurs
Rockets
Clippers
Grizz
Warriors

Which of those 6 are the Lakers finishing ahead of?

To dude above me, that's where I have the lakers at if healthy. Considering that pundits picked them 12th, that would put D'antoni in the running for COY.

The Lakers are better than the warriors if healthy and they can box with the grizzlies.

See I think it's higher than that. A healthy Kobe, Nash, and Gasol to me are better than a 7th seed.
Who's playing defense on that team?

The Lakers never had an issue scoring last season. They were top 10 in offensive officiency, literally right behind San Antonio.

They struggled because they were subpar defensively. And they'll be hard pressed to do any better this season with their 18 year veteran SG coming off an achilles injury, a 40 year old PG, and Gasol/Kaman anchoring the defense. Both of those bigs have significantly regressed on that end as the years have passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom