Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers' defensive rating last year without Dwight on the court was 110.5 which would've been 3rd worst in the league. It's gonna be 82 games of that or worse.

Not necessarily in order but 

Thunder
Spurs
Rockets
Clippers
Grizz
Warriors

Which of those 6 are the Lakers finishing ahead of?

To dude above me, that's where I have the lakers at if healthy. Considering that pundits picked them 12th, that would put D'antoni in the running for COY.

The Lakers are better than the warriors if healthy and they can box with the grizzlies.

:lol:

Lakers will finish 5th imo

while i dont have the Lakers that high, been saying they will make the playoffs no problem and this was after the day Dwight left.

if everyone is healthy i think they should be a fairly decent team.

Not necessarily in order but 

Thunder
Spurs
Rockets
Clippers
Grizz
Warriors

Which of those 6 are the Lakers finishing ahead of?

I think the Lakers can finish ahead of the Rockets and/or the Warriors. We're not sure how the chemistry will work out with the Rockets and the Warriors have three injury prone guys in the starting line up so if the Lakers can stay healthy and find their rhythm early in the season they should be good for the 5 seed.

Don't eem begin to see what's funny.

You guys are right. The defensive side of the ball will be a struggle. But if they are healthy, they'll be potent enough to offset that to a degree. (And by degree, I mean they can offset that to get a fifth place finish in the conference)

So I just did my homework on jrue, I never checked for him much, but son is cold. He's like pg version of James harden. The bottom half of my top 10 pgs are definitely written in pencil, it could change at any given time: jrue, kyrie, conley, curry, Lillard is where it stands now. I think.

The Warriors and Grizzlies will slaughter the Lakers. The Lakers aren't even better than the Pelicans, Blazers and Wolves. That team is really, really bad. Kobe will win them some games on his own but I don't think it's gonna be enough for them to make the playoffs.

The Warriors and Grizzlies will slaughter the Lakers. The Lakers aren't even better than the Pelicans, Blazers and Wolves. That team is really, really bad. Kobe will win them some games on his own but I don't think it's gonna be enough for them to make the playoffs.

the hell is up with all this pelican love??? :lol:

:rofl: at the Lakers competing with the Warriors and Grizzlies.

They're going to be a mess this season. They'll be lucky to finish tenth in the conference.

Have the Kings had their media day yet? I wanna know who the Rockets will be calling up come mid-season

Rck, where art thou? :nerd:

And the Lakers will finish ahead of the Rockets and Warriors??? Are you talking about your 2K1 simulator :rofl:?

Last edited:
Ironically, the Rockets probably shouldn't have traded Patterson mid-season. He would have fit in nicely next to Howard. But then again, they needed to clear the $3 million owed to Patterson to sign Howard.

if I turn on the tv and see dwight doing one of his corny impersonations, singing, making corny *** jokes, or smiling and laughing I already know houston will never go anywhere with him. it seriously boggles my mind how corny this guy is. I see mchale losing his mind somewhere around the all star game. but then again mchale and most of houston's roster are cornballs so maybe it will work.

on paper the spurs roster is not impressive

if I turn on the tv and see dwight doing one of his corny impersonations, singing, making corny *** jokes, or smiling and laughing I already know houston will never go anywhere with him. it seriously boggles my mind how corny this guy is. I see mchale losing his mind somewhere around the all star game. but then again mchale and most of houston's roster are cornballs so maybe it will work.

on paper the spurs roster is not impressive

but he was doing the same stuff and went to the finals with the orlando magic. you just sound hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom