Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other NBA news, Kevin Durant's Gatorade contract expires next week and won't be renewed. Link

Eric LeGrand ‏@EricLeGrand52 20h

@darrenrovell sign me up

What?

Roc Nation is having some week. A ridiculous Cano contract offer and KD is not with Gatorade anymore.

Yeah I was just about to say...that Cano contract offer alone was enough for me to question what the **** they're thinking over there.

if I turn on the tv and see dwight doing one of his corny impersonations, singing, making corny *** jokes, or smiling and laughing I already know houston will never go anywhere with him. it seriously boggles my mind how corny this guy is. I see mchale losing his mind somewhere around the all star game. but then again mchale and most of houston's roster are cornballs so maybe it will work.

on paper the spurs roster is not impressive
Logic, takes weekends off too i see

So what is RocNation's endgame? Pricing all their clients out of good deals? Can't approach the negotiation table with that kind of chip on your shoulder. Those old white men don't listen to rap
laugh.gif

:rofl: at the Lakers competing with the Warriors and Grizzlies.

They're going to be a mess this season. They'll be lucky to finish tenth in the conference.

I wish I knew what these hopefuls were seeing. It's like they believe Kobe, Nash and Pau were 28.

10th is even being kind. We were 7th with Dwight, Ron, Clark and a healthy Kobe. Now they see 6th or better? :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name="JD617" url="/t/541796/official-2013-nba-offseason-thread/20660_10#post_18798360"]Not necessarily in order but ThunderSpursRocketsClippersGrizzWarriorsWhich of those 6 are the Lakers finishing ahead of?
To dude above me, that's where I have the lakers at if healthy. Considering that pundits picked them 12th, that would put D'antoni in the running for COY.The Lakers are better than the warriors if healthy and they can box with the grizzlies.[/quote]

The entire Lakers starting 5 is injury prone and older, they will be even worse on defense this season. Their best player is coming off a major injury The Warriors are the better at shooting, defense, rebounding, and more athletic than the Lakers. Where's the logic? :smh:

Nah everybody loved that young Wade. We hate Hollywood piece of **** flopping Post-Decision Wade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom