Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^yea except that was in 2012 when Hibbert was half of what he is now.

hibbert was an all star in 2012? he actually had a better year in 2012 then in 2013. he just played well in the playoffs really cause we had nobody to match up with him.

If he plays the way he did in the 2013 playoffs for a full season i'd rather have that Hibbert than any Hibbert in the past. Dude would win DPOY every year.

^^yea except that was in 2012 when Hibbert was half of what he is now.
hibbert was an all star in 2012? he actually had a better year in 2012 then in 2013. he just played well in the playoffs really cause we had nobody to match up with him.
and yall still don't

unless you're talking about Oden 
laugh.gif

I read somewhere that Yao Ming and AI have both played in the NBA since Oden logged his last NBA minute.

hes gonna be food for this big ************

It's hilarious how bosh and wade get thrown to the side and **** on by lebron fans to prop up their king.

I don't know how someone with eyes can think that bosh isn't important to that team

It's hilarious how bosh and wade get thrown to the side and **** on by lebron fans to prop up their king.

I don't know how someone with eyes can think that bosh isn't important to that team

Seriously. All of a sudden Wade is Delonte and Bosh is Varejao.

Hey_

Yeah, when you team up with two other franchise players,

you gotta have some proper perspective.

Also, Bosh was much more reliable than Scumbag Wade last season...

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom