Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers = Western Conference Champs. Serious. Just wait on it.

As long as they are healthy.

They'll lose to Miami in six.

Last edited:
Clippers = Western Conference Champs. Serious. Just wait on it.

As long as they are healthy.

They'll lose to Miami in six.

440002_original.gif

Last edited:
I don't think people realize how big the additions of reddick, dudley and collison are. Reddick coming off screens and hitting the bigs with perfect pocket passes really open things up. Ray Allen used to do that well in docs offense.

While I agree Melo was the biggest reason the team improved, I think "carried" would be too strong of a word. They spent money that summer (Andre Miller, Voshon Leonard, Earl Boykins), Marcus Camby stayed relatively healthy and Nene improved from his rookie year.

What happened to the dude anyways? Can't even remember him playing in Denver. Last I remember him was in a Heat uni

While I agree Melo was the biggest reason the team improved, I think "carried" would be too strong of a word. They spent money that summer (Andre Miller, Voshon Leonard, Earl Boykins), Marcus Camby stayed relatively healthy and Nene improved from his rookie year.

What happened to the dude anyways? Can't even remember him playing in Denver. Last I remember him was in a Heat uni
Played well in Denver as a starter, even won the three point contest one year. Then he tore his Achilles and he was done. Showed up fat as hell to the following year's three point contest. :lol:

I think Tyreke's Rookie season is underrated. I know he hunted for that 20 5 & 5, but he was pretty efficient and special. Blake was fun to watch and backed it up with production too.

You know Melo was actually was slightly better in all major statistical categories other than assist and steals when compared to Bron. Even more efficient lol. I think you should look up his rookie season, I believe him to be the better rookie. The media though, robbed him of co-ROY
This

I see now my fault king, with all the trolling in here I honestly thought you were serious.

:lol: I don't blame you and the fact that you thought I could be says it all about the NBA discussions that are had on here at times.

Cue the "Nate Robinson pound for pound" conversation. Like no, at his current pounds dude is not an effective player. Etc

I think Tyreke's Rookie season is underrated. I know he hunted for that 20 5 & 5, but he was pretty efficient and special. Blake was fun to watch and backed it up with production too.

You know Melo was actually was slightly better in all major statistical categories other than assist and steals when compared to Bron. Even more efficient lol. I think you should look up his rookie season, I believe him to be the better rookie. The media though, robbed him of co-ROY

Carmelo also made the playoffs. I've always stood by the notion that Carmelo should have been ROY that season.

Carmelo also made the playoffs. I've always stood by the notion that Carmelo should have been ROY that season.
Melo also had more help on his team than LeBron did. Of course he played in a tougher conference, so I guess that cancels things out?

They gave Bron ROY because they knew he needed that for his legacy even though Melo was obviously the better rookie.

Politics but in the long run, they were right, not even a question who the better player is now.

Last edited:

Melo also had more help on his team than LeBron did. Of course he played in a tougher conference, so I guess that cancels things out?

more help? lol

when does that go into voting for the ROY?

just like i said the day it was announced. it was BS, Melo should have won the award, 110%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom