Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the Mavs spending big on Andre Iguodala and/or Paul Millsap and/or Al Jefferson or something like that. Or even Bynum.

Yea i don't know about 12 mil a year for 30+ year old west but they couldn't afford to lose him.... IMO they should have just traded Granger & Hill for a PG.

The final 5 minutes of game 6 is being replayed on NBA TV

smokin.gif

Jesus

whole game is on youtube

Yea i don't know about 12 mil a year for 30+ year old west but they couldn't afford to lose him.... IMO they should have just traded Granger & Hill for a PG.

They signed CJ Watson and letting Augustine go. So.....

Pacers signed Nate McMillan as an assiant coach? Not bad Bird, not bad at all....

cj Watson isn't even starter material.. If i'm the pacers i'm offering up Anyone not named Hibbert or George for Rondo.

I don't care how good or not good you think Dirk would look in another uniform. An aging Dirk, a not as dominant as he once was Dwight, no great young talent to speak of and some cheap vet one year fixes aren't gonna get it done in the West. Imagine if Dwight turns out to be injured all the time again? Dirk will be retired in a few years and all you're left with is Dwight's big contract. Atleast if the Rockets got left with that they'd still have their young superstar and other nice young pieces to build around. Same with the Warriors. Rebuild, Mavericks......r-e-b-u-i-l-d.

The Pistons are determined to be the community toilet of the NBA for as long as possible :lol

For real. Joe Dumars game plan is like "he puts up extremely inefficient numbers, stat pads, isn't well liked by his teammates, his own team doesn't want him back AND he's a free agent?! Lets double whatever anybody else is offering." Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva rejoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom