Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but we we're all pretty confident going into this as Rockets' fans. It would just be a let down but no it's not devastating if we miss out

Look on the brightside, HOU is ready to offer Josh Smith a damn near max deal, if they miss out. Win-win right?

Yeah but we we're all pretty confident going into this as Rockets' fans. It would just be a let down but no it's not devastating if we miss out

Look on the brightside, HOU is ready to offer Josh Smith a damn near max deal, if they miss out. Win-win right?

i've heard that isn't true. the rockets would be content sitting on their hands until next years free agency instead of spending money for the sake of spending money this year.

i've heard that isn't true. the rockets would be content sitting on their hands until next years free agency instead of spending money for the sake of spending money this year.

Marc Spears of Yahoo is pretty legit.

He can eat minutes and rebound... And he's not a miserable defender.. There's value in that.

I cannot stand Dwight Howard. 

As Laker fan I cannot wait until he signs somewhere else and this show can finally end. 

And I hope this season and beyond he gets killed in the media for his lack of offensive improvement, lack of leadership ability, and inability to win. 

As Laker fan I cannot wait until he signs somewhere else and this show can finally end. 

And I hope this season and beyond he gets killed in the media for his lack of offensive improvement, lack of leadership ability, and inability to win. 

someone is mad lol

The worst thing Houston did was sign Lin to that 3 yr deal. They could've had even more money this offseason and would not be in a situation where they had to move him.

If I'm Houston and don't get Dwight, do you make an offer to both Iguodala and Josh Smith? Playing position-less basketball and run with a lineup of Iggy/Harden/Parsons/Smith/Asik? Probably become of the best defenses in the league to go along with a high octane offense. That's if they move Lin to free up more cash.

Last edited:

Irrational fan is irrational. I'm nowhere near the biggest fan of this guy and have called him a clown and diva repeatedly. But when healthy he's still a top 5 player in the league and you just don't have the opportunity to get those guys every season. Unfortunately, our success in the immediate window and future is contingent on bringing him back. LA can figure out the rest later as far as possibly firing MDA, bringing back Phil in some capacity, moving Pau, amnestying Ron/Blake etc. But none of that really matters if he doesn't resign.

dwight is a clown, but he is still a top 5 player in the league and still the best big.

his offensive game is so much better compare to his rookie season and lol at your false claims with "inability to win" 
roll.gif

and I don't see Dwight Howard signing with another team other than the Rockets. Regardless if they get another all-star.

Last edited:
Houston doesn't need Josh smith at all and i honestly don't think ANYONE is going to give him the max... Now if you bring him in for 10-12 a year theirs value in that. He can be a very valuable piece on a Good team no doubt about it.

It would Also make them a millions times better defensively

And another thing when did this inability to win thing gain so much steam... Lebron got that flack because people were hands down calling him the Best in the L & was being mentioned in the top to ever play the game.

Dwight howard is far from being that kind of player, doesn't tdiminish that he's still very very good and can be part of a dominant team.

If the Rockets miss out on Dwight they aren't going to panic and just ruin their flexibility. If you know anything about Morey, then you know he isn't stupid.

And another thing when did this inability to win thing gain so much steam... Lebron got that flack because people were hands down calling him the Best in the L & was being mentioned in the top to ever play the game.

Dwight howard is far from being that kind of player, doesn't tdiminish that he's still very very good and can be part of a dominant team.

Scorned lover talk like when you with a girl and she can't fit your meat in her mouth but when you have a bad breakup she says you got a little jimmy or wasn't handling it properly

One of my friends is a nets fan. He was pretty confident too :lol my point being Dwight is so damn crazy out of his mind indecisive, flaky, immature, there's no way to be confident. He could resign with the magic and I wouldnt bat an eye. I just wanna see how this unfolds and where he decides (hopefully lakers 8o )

I bet Dwight is great at poker, just sitting there with a giant goofy smile on his face everyone else having no clue what he could have :lol

When will the Dwightmare end? Later tonight? Tomorrow? After July 4th? Hopefully this dude doesn't drag it out until the 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom