Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah he's better, more athletic and a lot bigger than Marshall. He can get to the basket at will and is a pretty good finisher but he's gonna have to be able to atleast make the wide open shots they're giving him sometimes. And he needs to stop getting stuck in the air and throwing the ball into traffic.

When the season starts he wont be able to get the the cup. Defenses are gonna be playing off him daring him to shoot.

Rondo

:nerd:

what sup with danny solarius...fam looked slow as hell

Nah he's better, more athletic and a lot bigger than Marshall. He can get to the basket at will and is a pretty good finisher but he's gonna have to be able to atleast make the wide open shots they're giving him sometimes. And he needs to stop getting stuck in the air and throwing the ball into traffic.
When the season starts he wont be able to get the the cup. Defenses are gonna be playing off him daring him to shoot.

Rondo

nerd.gif
son looked TERRIBLE man.  I'm thinking its just rust, and he'll have to play himself into shape.  As long as he's playing like that, I hope he isn't getting any sort of consistent minutes.

**** hurt my feelings.  For his size, a post game would do him alot of good.

from Vogel
“He was a little rusty, and I wouldn’t expect anything but that,” Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. “His game condition is in the final part of his recovery.”

Granger entered the game with 6:02 left in the first quarter. He made his first basket, a 3-pointer, with 10:54 left in the second quarter.

“It was a good first step,” Granger said. “My second wind didn’t kick in during the first half like it usually does, but it was good to get that under my belt.”

parsons chick works for csn, basically with him everywhere. pretty sure he does work when he gets the freedom, so dreamy... :lol:

Rondo

:nerd:

son looked TERRIBLE man.  I'm thinking its just rust, and he'll have to play himself into shape.  As long as he's playing like that, I hope he isn't getting any sort of consistent minutes.

**** hurt my feelings.  For his size, a post game would do him alot of good.

from Vogel

“He was a little rusty, and I wouldn’t expect anything but that,” Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. “His game condition is in the final part of his recovery.”

Granger entered the game with 6:02 left in the first quarter. He made his first basket, a 3-pointer, with 10:54 left in the second quarter.

“It was a good first step,” Granger said. “My second wind didn’t kick in during the first half like it usually does, but it was good to get that under my belt.”

thats was A LOT of rust... even my daughter asked why he was running so damn slow :lol:

These are decent/good players who are playing with HoF players. This allows these players to play in a limited role, which allows them to shine and makes them look better than they actually are.

They look great because they aren't being asked to do much on these teams. They are conforming to a limited role.

This. This is the point I was trying to make in my previous post about this, but you said it much more clearly than I did.

lakers will be over .500, not sure aboot playoffs
black mumbai :smokin

Last edited:
The Bucks are low key nice. Could probably sneak into that 8th seed. Team is :smokin

Knight - Ridnour
OJ Mayo - Neal
Caron Butler - Delfino
Ersan - Henson
Larry - Pachulia

The Bucks are low key nice. Could probably sneak into that 8th seed. Team is
smokin.gif

Knight - Ridnour
OJ Mayo - Neal
Caron Butler - Delfino
Ersan - Henson
Larry - Pachulia