Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Toney Douglas' full potential will be realized with the GSW
How exactly
nerd.gif
Don't misinterpret that. Full potential for HIS ability to fit the team. Make him more focused on help team D, don't look to score. Then it might open up to other things in his game. I think Mark Jackson could get the most out of him. We'll see.

Don't misinterpret that. Full potential for HIS ability to fit the team. Make him more focused on help team D, don't look to score. Then it might open up to other things in his game. I think Mark Jackson could get the most out of him. We'll see.
I agree this is his ideal situation

How exactly :nerd:

Lack of pressure to score I would gather. I always liked the guy. 

I'm the opposite. I didn't like him, but that doesn't mean he can't be useful. When he played for the Knicks, he showed ability, but had confidence issues. He's been off the radar ever since.
I feel like he fulfilled his potential in the ~20 or so games that he played in Sacramento last season

How exactly
nerd.gif
Lack of pressure to score I would gather. I always liked the guy. 
I'm the opposite. I didn't like him, but that doesn't mean he can't be useful. When he played for the Knicks, he showed ability, but had confidence issues. He's been off the radar ever since.
I feel like he fulfilled his potential in the ~20 or so games that he played in Sacramento last season
He'll play better on a good team. We'll see how he progresses. 

For a fourth guard, I think Douglas is fine. Pesky defender and decent three point shooter.

For a fourth guard, I think Douglas is fine. Pesky defender and decent three point shooter.
Yup, last season he was behind IT, Tyreke, Thornton and he played great in the 15-25 minutes he'd get on any given night.

That game he had against the Clippers :stoneface: :wow: :wow: :x

Don't let Douglas do anything other than play defense and shoot three's and he's solid.. but the amount of boneheaded defensive moments he had for the Knicks was mind-boggling.

And this would be the worst time for the Heat to try for the regular season win record. Their goal is a championship. For a team coming off three straight Finals appearances, the key to that will be health and rest going into the playoffs. A real shot at another ring >>> a regular season accomplishment.

Last edited:
Toney Douglas always looks good in the preseason... just wait before making any rash declarations about his game

Roger Mason might have been the most underrated signing of the offseason

Last edited:
Toney Douglas always looks good in the preseason... just wait before making any rash declarations about his game

Roger Mason might have been the most underrated signing of the offseason
He's trying out for a roster spot. I'm not sure how underrated that is. 
laugh.gif

This was a quiet 23 from Steph. I want to see Seth get some PT, and right on cue they mention Seth

Seth!!!!!!

One possession of the Steph/Seth combo

Last edited:
If he makes the team it would be underrated lol... I thought he was washed up but he looked pretty spry today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom