Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy if Deng stays.

If not, slide Dunleavy, Snell into SF while Jimmy mans the 2.

Or small with Hinrich off-guard.

Boozer, Deng, and additional pieces? Minny would never accept.

Everyone wants to reenact of the Denver NYC fleece.

Then again everyone wants to pull of the Pau for Marc (hind sight is 20/20 :lol: )

Luol & Boozer plus the Cha pick for Love is not a bad deal. They just want the pieces we aren't willing to sell... Trying to D'jango the situation. :smh:

i kno :smh:

Jimmy if Deng stays.

jimmy is likely to die in bulls red just like Rose & noah

anyway it can be done aside from that trio

Aye man... Jimmy is on the next thing smoking if it brings us Love and we keep Bro & Pooh.

Last edited:
Dirk will be something like 23 and 8 this year. The mavs will be way more competitive as well.

He never fell off, he was just hurt

Now way bruh. He's on the decline and dude is 35. Last year averaged 17 &6. I expect this year more of the same.
And no the Mavs wont be more competitive this year. Adding Monta, Calderon, Dalembert, Blair doesnt get you more wins than last year. (41)
No playoffs for Mavs this year. I stand by what I said.
View media item 580391

Last edited:
I like Jimmy Butler a lot for the Bulls. Really impressed me in the playoffs. Love, Butler, Noah, that's a great front court.

Dirk will be something like 23 and 8 this year. The mavs will be way more competitive as well.

He never fell off, he was just hurt

Now way bruh. He's on the decline and dude is 35. Last year averaged 17 &6. I expect this year more of the same.

He rushed back from injury early. In march while healthy, he was at 20 and 8 and the mavs were still in contention for the 8th seed.

The Calderon signing is going to work wonders for the mavs

Everyone wants to reenact of the Denver NYC fleece.

Then again everyone wants to pull of the Pau for Marc (hind sight is 20/20 :lol: )

Luol & Boozer plus the Cha pick for Love is not a bad deal. They just want the pieces we aren't willing to sell... Trying to D'jango the situation. :smh:

i kno :smh:

Jimmy if Deng stays.

jimmy is likely to die in bulls red just like Rose & noah

anyway it can be done aside from that trio

Aye man... Jimmy is on the next thing smoking if it brings us Love and we keep Bro & Pooh.

no bro i wouldnt sign off on that without j buckets.... cuz lu is good as gone imo

I like Jimmy Butler a lot for the Bulls. Really impressed me in the playoffs. Love, Butler, Noah, that's a great front court.

I'm drafting Jimmy in every fantasy league this year. Paul George-lite.

Nobody is trading Lov without getting young talent with upside back. You are going to have to give up Noah or Jimmy.

nah it can be done without losing jimmy/rose/jo

Minny would probably ask for Noah and Jimmy/Deng.

If the Bulls can somehow get Asik back, then that'd be a good look.

if Jimmy is the deciding factor for getting Love and Jo isn't involved... Then he's gone.

You can draft another Jimmy in the draft positions we draft... You can't draft a Love there G.

roll.gif

For a team like Minny, Deng and Boozer are basically anvils around your neck, uyou are simply delusional if you don't think another team can do better than a trade not involving Jimmy or Noah.

you need a three team trade or you need to give up, jimmy or noah, like the conversation doesn't start without one of those two principles being met.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom