Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

If any one of you good folks who live in the DC area can check if any of the ********' team stores still have the RGIII Throwback Elite, I'd greatly appreciate it. Feel free to PM me.

If any one of you good folks who live in the DC area can check if any of the ********' team stores still have the RGIII Throwback Elite, I'd greatly appreciate it. Feel free to PM me.
I'm in Connecticut now but I was there last Saturday and the team store in Tysons Corner still had em.

RG3! RG3! RG3! RG3! RG3! RG3! RG3! RG3!

DEFENSE AND CROWD GOOD JOB!!!!!!

Last edited:
Skins were a minute and change from being 4-0 in the division. Crazy.

It was great to hear Fletcher mik'd up. I love when players feel the same passion and emotion as fans do. That's why it's crucial to build a core and get players to love this franchise and give their best.

I made a comment last offseason that I didn't want Fletch back if he wanted to much money. Ooops on my part. :lol: that man is a legend for this team. Sam Huff level legend.

Last edited:
I haven't been saying much, but been steady lurkin....I'm waiting for a certain time to come back in here and say what I want to say.

Big time win! Loved the crowd. I want to see Aldrick Robinson returning kicks/punts next week.

From PFT...

Yet, it seemed to mean a little bit more to ********’ owner Dan Synder.

Snyder was excited after the game and congratulating everyone in the ******** locker room according to Robert Klemko of the USA Today. It was what he told a team staffer that stood out.

“I hate those motherf——,” Snyder said of the Giants.

:rofl: :pimp:

From PFT...
:rofl: :pimp:

:pimp:

I love it...

You'd be saying the same exact things after Mara was the main dude behind the 36 mil in cap space lost and also how he tried to block the RGIII trade. There is some REAL bad blood behind the scenes.

As far as the game... :pimp: STILL hyped.

Alf had a HUGE fumble, but I have to give credit to both the coaching staff (for still having faith in him) and also to Morris for running like a man on a damn mission afterwards. Dude was running angry. Every carry after that fumble, he was looking for contact and getting big chunks of yards.

Also...I've been hard on Haslett, but I'm going to give him a lot of credit for the adjustments he made in the 2nd half of the game. Skins defense only allowed something like 110 total yards after the half.

Garcon's intensity. :pimp:

FedEx = ROCKING. Haven't seen the stadium like that in YEARS.

RGIII has single-handedly turned this franchise around.

Last edited:
Just saw Chris Russell tweet that the Skins defense hasn't allowed a TD in 9 of the past 12 quarters. :wow: I had no clue. Opposition has had 873 passing yards on 141 attempts.

True definition of "bend but don't break."

I'm still recovering from Monday night. Didn't get home until 2:30 a.m and had work at 7 am. It was worth it. That was the best game I have attended so far.

HAIL! :pimp:

If the Skins can limit Ray Rice and get some pressure on Flacco....they have a solid chance of winning this game. Hopefully the crowd shows up once again, will be interesting to see how make-up of the crowd is.

No Lewis....No Suggs possibly? Skins need this one.

Hope the rookie DB's step up, and hopefully we don't have to deal with Terrell Suggs running after RGIII.

So proud of this ******g team!

Got my fingers x'd that Griff's knee injury isn't going to keep him out.

:pimp: to Haslett for AGAIN making some key adjustments at the half

:pimp: to Morris for running like a ******g beast (minus the fumble)

:pimp: :pimp: to Richard Crawford for not being Brandon Banks

Speaking of the rookies...Crawford, RGIII, Morris, and Cousins ALL played a key part in this win.

Keep on rollin' fellas!!

Oh and props to Kai Forbath...makes kicks look so easy. Has come up in the clutch moments...what a find midway thru a season.

Back
Top Bottom