Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

Win is a win. Chargers havent blocked a FG in 11 years and of course we'd be the team to end that streak.

The remaining scedule isn't looking as bad as it was in the beginning. KC and SF are the only games I'm worried about but at least they are home games. One week at a time though. Let's make it 2 in a row. HTTR

Side bar:

Eric Rivera was found guilty with 2nd degree murder of great Sean Taylor today.

Finally.

RIP Sean Taylor.

HTTR.

I always imagined what the team would've been if Sean Taylor was still alive..he was on his way to be the best safety in the game

RIP 21..justice has been served for you Sean.

I always imagined what the team would've been if Sean Taylor was still alive..he was on his way to be the best safety in the game

RIP 21..justice has been served for you Sean.
I always wonder what LaRon Landry could've been if he had Sean with him for longer. Feel like they could've been something special.

Looks like AP has either had really good games w 100+ yds 1TD, or something as little as 30-40 yards per game.

With his inconsistency, I don't think we have anything to worry about.

However with A. Rodgers out, the eagles might have a chance against GB.

I doubt the Cowboys will beat the Saints this week.

I think we have a lot to worry about.
Our defense sucks regardless....i think AP has a field day

We always lose those games we are supposed to win...ie every time we play the Rams :lol:

I hope we pull it out we need it to stay in the hunt

AP x short week x our inability to tackle... Don't eem wanna think about it :x

But we gotta win this. Loved the grit they showed last week. AiRG3 :pimp: . I think this team finally understands that losing is no longer an option

I wouldn't go as far as saying the Defense 'SUCKS'.

I mean they did force a 3 and out when the chargers had 6" for a TD.

The offense has been inconsistent along w/ special teams.

I say we get W's the next two weeks against MIN and PHI, and then an L to SF.

Puts us at 5-6 by week 12.

Defense has actually played pretty well as of late, that is in comparison to how terrible they were the first three games.

I won't be the least bit surprised if we end up losing. Such a typical ******** loss to a team with only 1 win.

Frustrating loss. Defense did no favors as usual. Offense got out of sync in the second half.

Well, they've been talking about running the table all year... Time to get to work

Last edited:
Yea man just a bad L. Secondary is just terrible. And we hot no kind of rush up the middle tonight.

Garçon balled tonight tho. Do did Alfred and Robert until the pressure hot to him.

Have to find a way to get a legit safety. Anyway possible we have to do it.

Typical skins loss......get up by 2 tds...play prevent offense and defense....let team back in....oh look they took the lead.....march down for a chance to win....and choke at the end

3-6.......yet again

Reed was held on that end zone play though....just saying :lol:

Pierre is a beast as usual
Alfred looked good early...then again so did everyone

A safety is def needed....DB help in general....and our O-Line could have been better in pass protection....its hard to be critical when i thought we should have won the game though

Why are we throwing a fade to our shortest receiver with the game on the line? Kyle Shanahan can't call a full game. The offense always looks great one half and like **** the other.

Eh a bad team losing to another bad team. What can you say at this point? :lol:

No pass rush, questionable play calling, bad clock management, more penalties, mediocre talent. Same thing week after week.

Bright spots: RGIII, Alfred Morris, DeAngelo Hall, Jordan Reed.

Back
Top Bottom